Ceephax for 60+random crap. BVM. I WILL TRADE ALL IN MY BST FOR A VELOCIRAPTOR.

[size=30pt]
888alltheway’s BST. Herp
[/size]

Feel free to lowball. Just don’t expect me to say yes if you offer me a FH2 for my metals. Looking to trade mostly, however, you can offer me monies. I’m just testing the waters. Just offer up by PM. Worst I can say is nay.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR COOL 888’S. I WANT ONE OF EACH YEAR MODEL, PREFERABLY MINT. 07, 08, 09, 888x?, 888.11

WANTS:
CLYW- Basically anything. BvM’s? Bassalope. Chief please?
SPYY- Pro, Solaris, RSL
OneDrop- Project, P2, Dietz, CODE 1’s and 2’s.
ILYY- Torino, Enigma, Lynx, Mary, NOCTU
YYF- 888’s that isn’t a 888x, NOVA, G-funk, Protostars, LOOP 900’s GIVE ME YOUR 08 888’s
NSCco- Helix, Aurora (Kinda)
Alchemy- CU, cuLater
General Yo- Any. Especially Entheos and Essence
Anti Yo- Yep, anything. But not a BSP. Maybe. Kinda want a YWET. DRI-YWET PLEASE VISZILLA
Werrd- Irony, Stacked 4XL, Split D
TP- Meh, Lev3? Positron? Maxbet?
YoyoJoker- Luminous, Strider
YYR- Mostly anything. Stardusts? Especially E=mc2, and Messiah
DELRINS-Give me your Milks, Silks, Creams, Halos, and anything else.
Titanium

FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANYTHING. MY WANTS ARE JUST WANTS. I’m not too picky.

I do not want:

888x’s- They’re nice, but I don’t need any more. I’ll maybe take ONE as a trade if it’s an insanely good deal.
OD DANGS- I didn’t really like the one I had. But if yours has an interesting colorway, try me.
YYJ’s- Pretty obvious. Unless you’re offering me one as a deal sweetener.
10ball bearings- I don’t really like the feel.
Posedion’s salty butthole- They don’t taste good, and they are way to high in Sodium. O0

3yo3 Ceephax- Near mint-ay

Plastic sucks, right? NOPE. This acrylic is amazing. Very solid feeling, with a nice speed, and feel. The funnest yoyo out there. It can play on-par with my metals-maybe even better. Spintimes are nothing to be fearful of. Did I mention it looks absolutely amazing? RAINBOW DYE. Beautiful. So fast and zippy. SOLID. The only damage is a small indent on the yellow/clear half (On the last pic), along with a few hairline scratches and marks that would happen anyway. The trancelucence is just AMAZING.

CLYW Peak- Near mints.

Aweshum yoyo. Pretty quick and fast, yet plays stable. I love the color on this. It’s a pretty rare Maple Drip Peak. Has one tiny microscopic pinprick on it that does not break ano (Pic. 3), and a small mark on the highwall. There are some spots that look like pinpricks, but it’s just how the maple drip splash leaves spots on it. There are also some ano flaws/marks where the color gets lighter, but I’ve seen this on some other maple drips, so it’s completely normal. So yea. Comes with a 10-ball. You wannit, huh? Offer cash or other yoyos.

Pinprick.

One of the ano flaws

Another flaw.

CLYW Bear vs. Man- Near mint. To the point where I’m tempted to say mint.

Alrighty, I have a Frank’s Slide BvM with me here, and it is GORGEOUS. Super rare colorway, and plays amazingly. One tiny ano rub on the edge, which you can barely notice (Pic 2), and also another thin line on the rim (not pictured: much smaller than the first mark.) along with a few small pricks that you can’t notice (They’re like the small nicks on the Trainwreck’s catch zone on my BST, but much smaller.). BvM’s are my favorite CLYW of all time. I’ve tried most of them, and the BvM is much better than the Ava, Peak, Sas, and Gnar. Heck, I like it over the Chief. (Sorry, I haven’t tried a Canvas). Don’t be scared by the thin profile; the catch zone is plenty enough wide to nail every trick in the book. The thin shape also makes it the fastest CLYW out there, and it’s really easy to move into tiny gaps and string segments. This is starting to sound like a review, so I’ll stop here and let you figure out the rest by yourself.

The ano rub.

Crucial Milkshake-Minty

Freaking amazing offstring. Forget the Kamui, throw away the Solar. This thing is an absolute beast, and it plays amazingly nice. So wide that you can land anything on it, and it has long, silky spins. Best offstring I have used. Awesome size, too. Not too big, not too small.

YYF Popstar- Not mint.

It’s a popstar. 'nuff said.

Cash Offers are Welcome.

GONE STUFFS.

General-Yo Entheos traded for OneDrop Paul’s Special DANG

YYF MVP traded for SPYY Trainwreck V2

CLYW Black Rabbit Avalanche traded for CLYW Maple Drip Peak

OneDrop Paul’s Special DANG traded for a CLYW Frank’s Slide BvM and a YYF 09 888

RecRev Mangaroo traded for an Alchemy cuLater

YYF 09 888 traded for SPYY Punchline

SPYY Punchline and SPYY Trainwreck 2.0 traded for a OneDrop Orange Zest Code1, Northstar, DMII, and a FH2

OneDrop Orange Zest Code1 and Alchemy cuLater traded for a VsNYYC Perfume Cloud Battosai and a 3yo3 Rainbow Ceephax

VsNYYC Perfume Cloud Battosai traded for a Mint red Code2 and a YYF Mighty Flea

OneDrop Code2 traded for a YYR Overdrive

Would you be interested in trading your Milkshake for a near mint (2 dings) '07 888?

Pm’d

bumlp

budumps

wants updated

Trade counter attack