Can someone please help translate? I don't speak A-RT

2 Likes

There is a joke meme because in some video game cutscene there was a funeral and a tooltip came up on the screen that said ‘Press F to pay respects’. So now the internet puts F’s in the comments when something bad happens to someone.

A-RT throws usually sell out within a couple hours and these orange bois took almost a full day, so they were joking about it being something that needed to be mourned.

8 Likes

My favorite comment was ‘If it doesn’t sell out in under 4 hours, is it even a yoyo?’

5 Likes

And then (but fr(for real) ty(thank you)). Because they are grateful for the business.

2 Likes

Well, “golly” [translated from jive to appease mods]. I wasn’t even close to guessing what it was about, though I did kind of get that they were bummed about slow sales. Do you think people don’t like orange or that particular yoyo or the price?

2 Likes

I couldn’t begin to tell you. Beyond the Life and and 420, they haven’t really released anything is a good color for me. They are doing cool weird things that I appreciate, but the noncommittal colorway are not my jam. May have been because the previous color release was only like a week prior?

2 Likes

I think it’s a combination of orange not being a popular color, and I think they’re done several runs of these recently

4 Likes

Obligatory

F

2 Likes
1 Like

Huh I did not realize orange was this disliked as a color

4 Likes

i know right. at least 75% of my collection is orange! dunno how it ended up like this haha but orange is underrated for sure

2 Likes

I wouldnt trade my orange grail for anything. I think this one was just a very light shade so not as cool.

1 Like

Pumpkin and Halloween generally doesn’t interest me, but I couldn’t resist that Halloween Joyride YYE put up a week or so ago.

4 Likes