Callisto by The Good Life x Thesis! - A YoYo That Adapts To How The Player Plays It!

Callisto_Feature
Callisto, named after Jupiter’s moon, meaning “most beautiful” in Greek, represents a moonshot collaboration blending Thesis design with Good Life performance.

Callisto_Feature2
Departing from a year focused on competition yoyos, the 2023 direction is a premium throw designed to adapt to each player’s style and skill level, drawing inspiration from Gulch and Da Cappo for an easy-to-use feel that accommodates various tricks.

Callisto_Feature3
With a weight of 63.1 grams, a 7068 body, and stainless steel rings, Callisto achieves versatility, providing a light, floaty feel for slack tricks and stable, powerful performance for rail combos.

Callisto_Feature4
This fusion of Good Life and Thesis aesthetics in playable art, featuring new and classic colorways, aims to offer a fresh yoyo experience for casual players, competitors, and yoyo enthusiasts alike – a yoyo for everyone that is truly beautiful.

Tinder-Fade-Pink-Red-Fade-Silver-Ring-Callisto Tinder-Fade-Pink-Red-Fade-Silver-Ring-Callisto-02 Tinder-Fade-Pink-Red-Fade-Silver-Ring-Callisto-03

9 Likes

This looks super cool! Love the shape seems very comfortable to use!

1 Like

I like mine a lot, def one of my fave bimetals in my collection. Plays very nimble, super comfy, and very very performant in general.

4 Likes