C3 Krown 6061 Restock - New colors online now!

7 Likes

I have a regular Krown and love it! Glad to see they upgraded it! Looks great!

1 Like

Hey I had a question. Someone told me to ask you. Would you happen to know if there are going to be any more mystery boxes soon? I have’t seen a new one since August. Also, is there going to be a new set of yoyo player cards coming out soon? I have not seen a pack off cards in one of my orders in a while.
Thank you!

3 Likes

We have a small mystery ‘item’ release coming soon. Trading cards got postponed with all the chaos from the pandemic restrictions, but still hoping to have new ones out by the end of the year or early next year.

4 Likes

Ok thank you so much!

2 Likes

Are there any pictures of the blue/ lime green fade/ silver acid splash? Choosing it in the drop down menu doesn’t pull up a picture of it.

1 Like

1 Like

Meant to reply to you

Yeah, I saw that colorway on another site but wasn’t sure if it was it or not since there was also another one which also fit the description

Is the image you posted the actual color way?

Saw it on the site years ago so assuming yes
Prob a year ago my pic never seen your version

Not sure why they took the pic down? Weird

Thanks for the help. I prefer the color way you listed more,so that’s a plus :+1:

Np Yeah I’ve thought about pulling the trigger on it myself a couple times. I’d bet on it being that one.

Not sure how we missed that one, sorry about that. I’ll see if I can get a picture tomorrow and add it online.

1 Like