Bully, Wedgie, and Good Metal Zero FS/FT! Offer anything!

I’ve got a Bully, Wedgie, and a Metal Zero to sell or trade.

Bully:

It’s a Raw Prototype 2nd Generation Bully. It’s 1 of about 30 I believe. It plays great, it’s super unresponsive because it has pads and every once in a while it slips, but with thicker pads it would be fine. It’s in good condition, a few scratches over the body, but nothing bad at all. The only reason I’m trading it is because it’s too big and heavy for my taste.

Wedgie:

It’s a Raw Prototype 1st Generation Wedgie. It’s about 1 of 20 I believe. Plays amazing, comes with flowable silicone response. Usually unresponsive with nice, snappy binds. It occasionally snags or will turn responsive for a few throws, but I think it might be the bearing. It’s in the same condition as the Bully, with only a few scratches over the body, nothing bad at all. I used to love this thing, it fits in my hand perfect, but it’s much too heavy for me now.

Metal Zero:

Additional Pictures Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39210033@N04/sets/72157622570514558/

The Metal Zero comes with one Duncan Silicone Sticker response, and will come with a set of thick and thin spacers. With the response I have in it it actually plays very well, I like it a lot. I am considering not trading it, but I might sweeten a deal with it.

Wants:
Cash Moneyness
Peak
Wooley Marmot
DNA
Swirly
Bassalope
Dingo
TT
P2
Project
Skyline
eight8eight
Mayhem
Momentum
Bear vs. Man
OFFER UP ANYTHING! I MIGHT SAY YES, MIGHT SAY NO, YOU NEVER KNOW! JUST TRY!

Seriously, offer anything.

Metal zero! What do you want for it??

What have you got?

Cashey money

Pyro light for bully?

$15 shipped for the mz