Jazz-Yo Regulus
Chico Heavy Hitter
Winning Bird
St. Eel
Yuuksta- Cool color
Wooly Marmot, Wooly Markmont
Anything Yoyo Rec or Turning Point

I HAVE:

Mint in box green YYF Grind Machine 2! -Something amazing about this throw! $90 firm or trade.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2757/1001307l.jpg

I also have the following for sale (best offer) or trade. I will consider trading TWO of these for something on my wants list!!!

EBAY Link with PICS and descriptions: http://www.ebay.com/sch/beau_777/m.html?item=150717533884&viewitem=&_trksid=p4340.l2562

YYF Primo- Custom annodized, mint!  Looks and plays great.  Highly underrated, very similar in play to the Superstar. $65

Spyy Punchline- Green with blue splash! Mint! Super smooth and a favorite of many people!! $80

Dream Yo Samurai- The most beautiful yoyo I have ever seen.  The multi-cut angles are really cool.  Plays amazing, super smooth. Half gold, half purple. Only available when ordered from overseas. $80

Hspin Good&Evil 4 Black Lily- Mint with box! Really awesome throw, very similar in size, shape and play to the Bassline, which is one of my favorites. $50

Hspin OG Pyro- One of the best looking throws, love the laser engraved flames! Comes with tube, few pinpricks/marks, but otherwise in excellent shape. Pending

Chico Del Toro- Mint condition.  One of the best ano’s I’ve seen. Very bright, bold purple.  Not sure I want to get rid of this.  Very fast playing undersize.  High quality.  Grinds like a GenYo. $75

Oxygene 5- Legendary and very hard to find.  Mint, dark red. Includes velvet pouch and extra gaskets. Oxy smooth as only Oxy is.  Best offer over $120.

Hspin + Oxygene H2O- Gold, mint with original packaging.  Original ceramic bearing.  Has a sweet spot that is so smooth you can’t hear or see a thing.  Simply amazing throw.  Retailed for $220+. Best offer over $110

Hspin Cut- MIB Mint, Gold.  One of the fastest and best playing throws.  A true performer that is really cool looking as well. $75

Nickel Dang- MIB, new.  Just bought it.  Awesome throw, very similar to the Code 1. $120

Big Brother Juvenile Offender
- Half red, half silver.  A beastly player that is super stable and has a great grinding finish. Near mint, one tiny pinprick. $75

Bearings for Sale!! Desheilded and cleaned ultrasonically.  Your choice of dry or lightly lubed with VM4.  Like new or new condition!!

Standard 8-balls from various makers- $3.50 shipped, or $2.50 with yoyo purchase or trade. 7 available

One Drop 10-ball bearings- $5 each- 3 available

Konkave- Some are real, some are Chinese, but I can’t tell the difference because they play the same. $6 each. 5 available

Premium Aluminum Case- Professional, holds 15, very thin and sleek- $40

Bump