BIG PRICE DROPS THIS WEEKEND! MIB CLYWs/One drops for cheap

Tshirt info at the bottom
All yoyos will ship USPS Priority w/ tracking. Shipping is included. Paypal Only. I have 70+ feedback on YYN. Yoyo will come with free KK while supplies last.

Willing to negotiate. Money only please!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-N2CzCkU2jR4/UbJZE79DT8I/AAAAAAAAARo/QdaDpKblhcE/w506-h380-o/2013-06-07

MIB Spanish Sunset Puffin. 132$ NOW 120 shipped or offer.
Mint Yogi Sasquatch. 112$ NOW 100 shipped or offer. GONE

[b]Have a MIB Blue FG Avalanche, and Mint FG 28s Chief. Inquire if interested. Both are smooooth.

[/b]

Code 1, mint 1 of 1 painted by Brett, 55$ shipped, will come with spare KK bearing!

1/20 Thunderstorm Caferacer, mint 60$ shipped PENDING

Light Blue Yelets. Little, short and hard to see silver line near the rim, came new with that. Mint (or near mint I guess) 60$. Plays awesome, PM for pictures.

T-Shirts

A few months ago me and two of my friends created a line of tshirts to fund an ocean charity we are planning to start next year. More info can be found on our facebook page (facebook.com/intrepidny).

Anyway, we have a few tees left, and I am putting them up for sale here for those interested. Very comfortable american apparel tees, for sale for 20$ (cheaper than the AA blank). Here are some pictures: