Best Grindable Yo-Yo (Aside From Dark Magic Of YYJ)

title says all. :slight_smile:

Depends, some would say that beadblasted yoyos are best, PGM is good for grinding, and anything can be used for grinding.

The best? There is no “best”, but it would be good to get a beadblasted yoyo if you want awesome grinds.

Theres no best one. Look for bead, candy or soda blasted ones. Metals usually have the upper hand for grinds instead of plastic. I would say the X-ConVict is another good grindable yoyo by YYJ.

Addition: This is because the X-ConVict has a large metal surface for you to grind on.

Yup, but annodized yoyos are NOT good for grinding, unless they are beadblasted.

Anodized metal are great for grinding, pretty much any metal is better than plastic.

Pyro. It just is.

lol then my meteor is malfunctioning. I’m sure that some people will agree that they aren’t :frowning: imho they are too grabby, and don’t grind at all, they just run off your arm.

Non-anno’d metals are great for grinding, but the anno gives it a grabby surface. Maybe its not true, because singapore is oober humid.

i just got the dv888 from the sunshine kite comapny today! (my parents got me an early bday present!)

the dv888 is the BEST FOR GRINDING!!! IT FEELS LIKE IT HAS BUTTER ON IT PERFECT FOR ARM GRINDS AND ALSO HAS A HUGE SLOT FOR THUMB GRINDS DUE TO NO STACKS. DV888, BEST YO EVUR!!!

My GM2 and G5+ grind fine.

I’m sure that those are beadblasted ;D If they’re not, then I don’t know.

Preproduction Bully BB and so nice.