Best 4A trick resource?

As the question, best place for 4A yoyo trick tutorials?

1 Like

Ik this is super basic but YoTricks has some great tutorials and Dylan Kowalski has a great one as well.

3 Likes

Thanks. I know of the stuff on YoTricks, but feels quite limited in nature vs. their 1A stuff.

1 Like

I use this list from Rewind’s trick database: Off String Trick List (4A) | YOYO INFO BASE by Yo-Yo Store REWIND

2 Likes

Oh im sorry i thought you were looking fornmore fundamental and basic tutorials, my bad

3 Likes

Sorry to bring to life an old thread, but anyone find that the Rewind tutorials don’t load? Is there a playlist in YouTube, as I can’t find one, but seem to be hosted there.

1 Like

I’ve gone through most of the tricks on the Rewind list above and pretty much all of them loaded just fine. There might have been one or two that didn’t but I don’t remember which. They do seem to have a YouTube playlist here https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL09F22A0903843FC9&si=YgDwqUPoAJgdEZko but it is all in Japanese so it might be a bit easier to navigate the Rewind website list since it has the trick names in English unless you happen to know Japanese. Hope it helps! And in the meantime, feel free to join us on the 4A thread if you want to share tricks or chat about 4A! 4️⃣🅰️ Everyday — (former 4️⃣🅰️ Offtober 2023) - #77 by Sgt1yoyo1