BEING ABLE TO HEAR REVIEWS ABOUT OTHER YOYOS

it would be nice if they had yoyo reviews on the page with the yoyo

You can and it is in violation of the rules to post in all caps. Shouting is considered rude.

If you want to write a review do it!

I mean like on the page with the yoo on it

That’s what the forum is for. Making them a part of the store catalog display would not be a good thing, as reviews are mostly opinion, and there would be no consistency in letting anybody put in their 2 cents.

Speaking of locks, if people don’t stop with caps lock, this thread will be locked I bet.

Nm…post was removed

Sorry to say, Caps are really annoying.

Yeah my mistake I accidentally left it on caps lock cause the computer keyboard it use is how do say this easy to press that button

Btw the only reason I put this on cause. Not all yoyos have a review which is hard to tell what’s good for the buyer it. Was really hard to figure out if the yoyo was responsive or not

Try yoyoskills.com

Okay. Thx

YOU CAN’T MAKE HIM. HE SHOULDN’T HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE!

I WANT FRIGGIN SHARKS, WITH FRIGGING LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR FRIGGIN HEADS.

[Other site that’s down at the moment] tried that and it mostly devolved into people voting something either 1* or 5* based on hype even before they had played the yoyo or sometimes even before it was released. Also people voting for things just to ask opinions on it. Basically exactly what you’d expect from a bunch of children on the internet given the ability to easily post a review. Also lots of new yoyo syndrome reviews, i.e. “got this yoyo today, best ever, perfect, 5*, will be buried with it, etc.” then shows up on the B/S/T a week later.

Oh very useful I’ll use it as a reference thank you

What about fedoras? Too showy and formal? What about beanies with propellers on top? Too childish?
Bandanas? Yamaca? Surely yamacas are okay.

1 Like

What? I don’t think bad of everything you know. Caps are just the lazy way of yelling.

You guys get out…your annoying presence will no longer be tolerated here…just go

hey why don’t we put locks on them to make cap locks then we can get our annoyance out even better oh any way who invented the cap lock’s key any way?