,Basselope,,Speed Freak,,,sili fhz and more allFT/FS

Next a blue with yellow splash basselope. I really love this cause its one of my best players and also one of my mosyt dinged up so i can use it anywhere and not worry. The scratches are weird they are not deep but its a big scrath that goes aroung the whole rims.

I have 2 speed freaks. One is mint in the box never played came strait from canada from steve to me.Other is playeed but still plays like new since i havnt played it much. IT has like 3-4 tiny tiny scratches kinda like pinprick scratches they are weird.I dont wanna get rid of the mint one but if i get a good offer i will
not mint but in box one only 65$ btw its near mint

Also add ing nba2k11 this is the most fun game i have ever played but i dont play xbox except in december and januraurty so. its for xbox and doesnt have one scratch.35$

Also add ing special edition guitar hero nin tendo ds thatr comes with a free nerf case it works fine and comes with charger but no games. If aftrer the trade is over i find the gamews than i will send them to u free of charge after the trade !!!

And a custom moded by tekeshi orange sparkle fhz. It is completelyt mint thrown like 10 times and plays great and un responsive it also comes with custom caps with tekeshi on them in the video below

WANTS

superNOVA LITE, ROCKSTAR,CLYW
avalanche
genesis
code1
superstar
skywalker
bbattosi

I REALLY WANT ANOTHER GENESIS STACKEDA OR NOT AND I ALSO REALLY WANT A SUpER G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL6fAff8vMQ

What’s up man. Seen your looking for an avalanche and or genesis. I have both actually, the avalanche is brown with blue splash, pretty scratched up but still plays perfectly. The genesis was actually black acid washed with hubstacks but I sanded off all the paint leaving it raw silver. Again not so great looking but awesome player. If you wanna trade or buy them or whatever just let me know. Email me at destruct5689@gmail.com or call me at (631) 902-7032. Thanks, hope to hear from you.