Australian Yoyo Meets/Events

Heya, haven’t seen a post like this around and I know there’s Aussies out there that have not yet (or choose not to) connect with Facebook.

I’ll try my best to post in here with all the upcoming events/meets.

Feel free to ask about anything related to meets/events in Australia as well - and if anyone is ever visiting from other countries and would like to hangout we would love to try to organise something.

4 Likes

Sydney is very organised with getting their dates for the year.

We also have one in Adelaide on Sunday the 14th January, 2-4pm by the rose gardens on South Terrace. Adelaide generally aims for the 2nd Sunday of the month.

1 Like

I’ll have to try and make the Adelaide meet.

1 Like

Would be great to meet you, Skips always got nice things to say about you.

1 Like

Melbourne, Vic - 5th Jan 2024

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

First picture of a Steadfast I’ve seen here in a while! I know I’m still throwing mine.

1 Like

Ya i’ll be at almost every sydney one, except the november one. The december one being post xmas is sooo good for me

1 Like

Update for February meets

Saturday 10th Feb

• Brisbane meet

Sunday 11th Feb

• Adelaide meet (Yoyo raffle for those attending!!)
  • Melbourne Gentry Stein meet

Saturday 17th Feb

• Sydney Gentry Stein meet

More details available on the yoyos australia Facebook page.

1 Like

me: i’ll be at every sydney meet
Me one month in: idk if i can be bothered going to the feb one if its two :rofl:

Hi,

I’m on here now. Until the end of fixed axle feb I’ll probably be on the forum more than Facebook.

If we’re in the rose garden this Sunday I’ll try to stop by.

Have I missed any updates on regionals for ANYC?

All good, I know plenty of people don’t always have FB - hence why I try to share the info on here :grin:

This Sunday we’re in the Rose Garden - it’ll be warm so be prepared for that!! We’re also doing a raffle for a plastic Cheatcode if you need another excuse to make it.

No ADL regional or ANYC news as of yet - I’ll do my best to make sure it’s posted in here as well.

All good.

I think the new Cheatcode looks alright. The other day I was thinking about my old Dark Magic and wondering whether I should look for a heavy plastic and within a couple of days this is coming up in my feed.

1 Like

6 Likes