Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

I’ll go first! Exceptional!!

I’m one of the lucky few to be able to compare one of the protos and I have to say, all the right changes were made. I love the thicker walls, rims and it added just the right amount of weight. It’s soooo comfortable in the hand and the finish is one of the softest that I’ve experienced. Palm grinds are not something I have practiced until now! I love it and have pulled off a few palm DNA’s! Haha.

Pomodoro is a chopstick master as it’s doesn’t care one bit when you bump into it. Regens are a delight and it just has the right amount of float. Not too much as it’s very present on the string and oooooo sooooo controllable. Stays on plain, goes where you tell it and geeze…. spins forever!

Cherry Peach is so beautiful and is just the right tint to blend in with all this Halloween getup. :jack_o_lantern:

I really like the size too as it’s a little more mainline at 45x55. Just over 66g. No need to swap SE as it just fits! Pomodoro is glass smooth so I’m going to see how long I can go without separating the halves.

Congratulations @rnsy, you have another masterpiece.

19 Likes