ATMOS is selling lunar Gravity from RSO for 400$, use code for free shipping :p

NoT! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Will you spark my butterfly xt Happyfacepants?

3 Likes

I’m finally to the point where I realize what this thread is while it’s loading. In a few days I will be smart enough not to click…

10 Likes

That’s the best one I’ve seen I think

8 Likes

lol xP

2 Likes

Bump! :wink:

2 Likes

This stinks!

2 Likes

Soooo… Cleveland is still in Ohio… :thinking:
We’re back on!

9 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Rather disheartening honestly.

edit- Its like, I know its supposed to be an incentive, but I feel like that kind of move is counter productive. Like, ive worked hard getting my credentials set and my place cemented. Ive done so many reviews, pics, and responses, and successful BST transactions, only to get demoted cause I took a couple months off from active posting?

/sad panda

6 Likes

These post are like yelling “Fire” in a movie theater. I think we know what happened to the “Boy Who Cried Wolf”

8 Likes

He died?

2 Likes

This title really got me this time. :cold_sweat:

8 Likes

Me too, I saw the “lost in transit” and bit…

:smile:

10 Likes

I love/hate this thread lmao.

7 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Never shoulda trusted that guy…

1 Like

This has proberbly been mentioned already but…er… edit topic???
So i can change the title ? is this correct ? how ? why ? where’s the instructions ? Can i do this ?
I’m only just getting to grips with smiley faces.
Help

3 Likes

@pep65 Once you have reached trust level 3 you can rename threads as well as a few other things. Check your badges, I believe, and you will see the things you can do. To edit the title of this thread just click the pencil icon next to the title.

3 Likes

oh my, badges. This now starts to make sense every once in a while i get a message saying something along the lines of you’ve “Earned…” i’ve now looked and there’s a whole section on badges, which apparantly i’ve earned some.
i must peruse this further.

5 Likes