Anyone down to throw and chill? Miami

Who’s down to link up?

2 Likes

in Miami or in the FL area near Miami? if we could meet half way i might be able to once Covid has settled.

2 Likes

Whatever works but for now I’m looking for people in the miami area mostly aventura or sunny area

2 Likes

all of FL is sunny though! it’s just a big oven!

4 Likes

Haha, by sunny I meant Sunny Isles Beach, FL

2 Likes

So, um, has “…and chill” lost its original slang meaning now?

2 Likes

Little confused there?
But yeah later today or tomorrow if anything.

Throw and chill :wink:

1 Like

The slang really only applies to “Netflix and chill”, any other noun plus chill just means that. At least I would hope…

2 Likes

From what I can tell, “X and chill” became a euphemism/meme where you could put anything in front “…and chill” and the meaning would ultimately be the same. That’s because it is the “and chill” part that is really the activity’s main attraction (or only attraction, for most ppl).

3 Likes

Nah, that’s not really the case. If you said let’s go to the mall and chill, that clearly doesn’t mean the same thing as let’s “Netflix and chill”. If they mean the same thing in your social circle, more power to you.

My social circle never picked up that euphemism to begin with. I was just checking in with the wider population to see if it was still a thing, cuz if it was I would suggest the OP tweak the thread title.

I’m glad to hear it has died off and ceased latching onto other innocent words/activities. :+1:

1 Like

So no chill lol
Who’s down to link up and vibe is that better damn :joy::joy:

1 Like

Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up today I’ll be around aventura mall area

1 Like

i really want to meet up but one i’m too far and two i’m busy today, sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

All good man next time!

1 Like

I live in fort lauderdale if anyone wants to meet up

1 Like

Let me know follow my insta and send me a message when you’re down I’m in aventura
Insta- the_ogjz

Whats up ya’ll. Anyone still around in Miami? Would love to meet up and throw!