Anti Yo

Actually the fluchs was their first, (and finest).

Yep. Same song, different verse… :wink:

I contacted OD to see when they’re coming and if they have any leftovers for sale. This may be my chance… :stuck_out_tongue:

I never said they were their freshman effort. I said WHEN they first came put with them.

Onedrop is currently in the process of making the BPLZ but it is up to Anti-yo as to when and how. I have a feeling its possible to drop in November do not take my word for it.

Also: Sideeffects for a Bape equals epic. I remember the days of people having so many tuning issues. Come on, this solves that majorly.

With that said, I’m not a fan of the new age bape. It just does not feel like what I expected it to be. But I’m sure many others will enjoy it.

Great news! ANTI YO IS BACK. The YWET is gonna be on sale at nats! Kiya just emailed me! If anyone goes, buy one and I’ll pay you back! Pm me!

how much are they gonna be?

If you need to ask, you can’t afford one. :wink:

1 Like

this, the I wasn’t expecting much from the bape (which is a 2006 throw I think), more wanted to see what was considered excellent back then, grab a part of history.

the thing is, it’s not a bad yoyo but it’s definitely up to today’s standards. I play mine from time to time, and I usually have fun with it, but it’s not really the throw to learn new tricks on, more the kind of throw to play, because it looks cool, because it feels rather nice and unique, because it makes me think of expectations people had back then, it makes me imagine, as I didn’t live it, what would have been these moments, and more importantly, it makes me better understand what we have now and how lucky we are to have it.

I’ve had a few “over hyped” throws, but this was the first where I really found a meaning to it. But yea, I totally understand those who buy it, imagine to get a “premium throw” by today’s standards, and then get disappointed. it’s no code one or supernova, it’s a fun and good looking throw that once might have set the standard, maybe one of these throws that helped to get where we are now.

a throw is so much more than the spin times, gap size or stability, at least this one is. it’s all about fun and love.