ANDRE BOURE

im gettin the dark magic 2 and i saw (Andre Boure) do a ufo on a video. how? because ufo needs responsive yoyos right? an wasnt he using the dark magic 2 cause im pretty sure there unresponsive…i juss started yoyoing a couple weeks ago so im just wondering…id appreciate ur help

Nope. André Boure was using a Dark Magic 1 with a fully tightened gap and a lubed bearing.

Fist off, his name is spelled André Boulay. He was able to do UFO with the dark magic 1 (yes, he did it with the DM 1, the video was there before the DM 2 existed) because it has an adjustable gap that can make it responsive or unresponsive.

sorry about the name i saw the question on youtube when i was looking at videos an it made me wonder 2 so i just copied an pasted it my bad…so what 1 do yall think is better then??

it comes with 2 bearings… one thin and lubed, one standard and clean

The two bearings the Dark Magic II comes with are actually differen’t widths. That’s the main difference.

one thick lubed.

No, it’s what Apetrunk said. One has a smaller width than the other so it’s more responsive making the gap smaller.

actualy it comes with a thin bearing and a clean speed bearing

That’s what I meant.

Is that not what I said?