Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Is there any chance these will be released within the next 2 weeks? I wanna hopefully grab one before I go on vacation

how much will these yoyos be again?

The Shout will be released around July 10-15th. An official date will be revealed July 1st.

$100-110 depending on colorway.

You are freakin AWESOME. Made my day, even though itā€™s 4:30 a.m. :smiley:

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thanks! LOL had that song stuck in my head and just put the all too fitting words in :slight_smile:

Got some cool news for ya!

Might have been you that asked, but Iā€™ll leave it here anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spicy find, Buggot.

I didnā€™t ask, but itā€™s trueā€¦ (every word)

More news coming later today!

Stay tunedā€¦ :wink:

:smiley: True dat

Thats awesome good for you gocrazy if Steve Brown ends up liking it word will spread quick

Rummaging through Youtube, and look what I foundā€¦

Nice Tutorial Abby!

;D you had to have some publicity for your Yoyoā€¦

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

A shout is an expression of emphatic emotion. The raw emotion of words yelled in passing can be seen in our debut return top. The Shout is ready to be heard! It rings out with rambunctious color and style. This work of ART will be dropping soon! The Shout is raucous. The Shout is rowdy. The Shout is Amplified!

Specs
Diameter: 57mm
Width: 43.5mm
Mass: 66.95g
Gap Width: 4.3mm
Bearing: Size C Grooved 10-ball
Price: $100-110

5 Likes

Shut up and take my money

EDIT: Never mindā€¦ I got none ;D

Happy birthday!

1 Like

oh its his birthday Happy Bday

Happy Birthday! Giveaway time! J.k. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦

Please please please :smiley:

No time soonā€¦

Most cryptic message ever.

Back on topic, is this the only planned run so far?

1 Like

A second run of the Shout is in the works, but it wonā€™t be ready for quite some time. After that Iā€™ll probably be shifting my attention to Orator and Ovation prototypesā€¦

1 Like

Fifteen months ago, the Shout was nothing more than a simple CAD drawing. Now in the coming week, it will be released to the community. Itā€™s been a long time coming. What was once a thought in my mind, is ready to be heard!

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who helped along the way. Whether itā€™s through simple suggestions, testing, sharing videos, or providing this project with your attention, it is all appreciated. Iā€™m glad to say I contribute to the community, but Iā€™d never say I do it alone. Thanks for everything!

1 Like