AMAZING YOYO DEALS! MIB Summit! Primo! Acts!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZqTQ4OJ4thUnpTOGtoR1lVZVJTeHUzRzZObUI4V3lnZjBJ/edit?usp=sharing

FIRST GUY WHO GETS ONE OF THE AMAZING DEAL WILL HAVE A NEW EYYC CHAMPIONS EDITION CRAWLER INSTEAD OF BLUE!!!
AMAZING DEAL: If you buy the Summit and Primo for 130 dollars+shipping, I’ll give Near Mint smooth Blue Crawler for free!
or
ANOTHER AMAZING DEAL: If you buy any 2 yo-yos (Think phenomizms as 1) I’ll give the Crawler for free

Guys I need some cash for a new graphics card and I have yo-yos that I can sell. Shipping is 7 dollars tracked internationally. PM for photos
I got:
-MIB Vilmos Zoltan Kiss ed. Summit (new irPads in it and I have another pair I guess. comes with KK) I have played like 2 months with it then I was sponsored. 93 dollars.
-Primo, it has some little scratches . plays smooth! 55 dollars.
-I have 1st edition phenomizms. I used them for 3a for 1-2 weeks but they are in good condition. both for 63 dollars.
-I also have some 7075 yo-yos from Turkish brand called YoyoZone, Acts. 1 raw and 1 blue. raw needs polish and it has a little vibe other than that it’s great. Blue is mint but I dont have it’s box it’s pretty great. Raw is 45 dollars and Blue is 55 dollars.
I sent more than 15 boxes worldwides and I had no issues with sending.
if you’re interested just send me a PM.
Paypal please

how much for just the summit?