All Done Here, Please Close

Tuesday bump

Bump

I don’t know what to say, except bump!

Saturday Bump, Lower Prices!

Bump

1 Like

Give a little bit… Give a little bit of your Bump for me

Most babies can hear adults’ thoughts during their first 18 months.

2 Likes

Babe Ruth’s other passion was fried chicken. Colonel Sanders actually stole the secret blend of herbs and spics from Babe Ruth.

2 Likes

Marilyn Monroe was born a hermaphrodite and remained so until the age of six.

1 Like

After his discovery of the phenomenon of displacement, Archimedes began bathing with all manner of strange objects. He would shout “Eureka!” after having servants throw random items into the bath with him. One fateful evening, during this peculiar ritual, he was fatally struck down by a bronze bust of Euclid.

2 Likes

you have the best bumps ever.

At 5:00 PM every day across all of Antarctica, polar bears gather together to drink bottles of Coca Cola. This bizarre phenomenon has never been captured on film.

2 Likes

Rick Davies of Supertramp fame was once in talks with the United States Postal Service about releasing a line of tribal sun themed postage stamps.

2 Likes

Michael Duncan Haggar was a real person and the video game, Final Fight was based on actual events. After hiring vigilante street fighters to rescue his daughter from terrorists, Haggar was charged with several felonies, including perjury, conspiracy to commit murder, first degree vandalism, grand larceny, along with a litany of other crimes committed by his accomplices Cody, and Guy.

1 Like

This was one of the very best yoyos of 2019. Amazing blast that can grind forever, tons of power, incredibly stable, happy going fast or slow. Somebody buy it before I buy my third copy of this yoyo!

1 Like