"A" Size bearing question

What yoyos use an A size bearings? I need two for some hubstacks and was wondering if I had something I could borrow them from.

Most small bearing Duncans use A.

Are you sure you don’t need B bearings? They’re almost the same size as As but have a larger inner diameter. Some small bearing YYJ use those.

Hub stacks typically use A bearings

1 Like

He needs a size. All hub stacks that i can think of use a bearings. Most older model duncans and the newer freehand ones use a bearings. For hubstacks you will also need caps and o-rings to hold the bearings in place

2 Likes

I think most of my hubstacked yoyos are Magic Yoyo, which use B. I guess they’re the outliers.

Get 2 FH1ps

And 2 upgrade kits and use the flats in your stacks

2 Likes

Big, I have the rings and caps just need bearing and everyone seems to be out of stock

Thank you all for your input, I just ordered a 10 pack from the rain forest at less than a 1.00 each.

2 Likes

Size A bearing measures 5 x 10 x 4mm, and part number MR105. You can get a generic one from most bearing stores, just use the measurement or part number to search. I got non C sizes flat bearings this way, they costs almost nothing.

2 Likes

Yoyoexpert has 38 yoyofactory A bearings in stock. Sorry i do t know how to link it. Edit: I figured it out.

4 Likes