A few questions about yo-yo club and team meetings.

Hey everybody,
I was just wanting to ask some questions about yo-yo club and team meetings.
Here are my questions:

1. What do people do at yo-yo club and team meetings?
  2. What are the differences between yo-yo club and team meetings?
  3. Would somebody need any type of permit to start a yo-yo club or team, or even to hold a meeting in a public place like a park or restaurant?
    Thank you in advance.
    Keb
  1. They yoyo and talk

2. Team meetings are just for the team, a club is open to everyone

3. No need for a permit, imagine meeting and hanging around with friends, that’s basically all that’s happening

1 Like

Sorry, but I have to more questions.

1. Would somebody need to talk in front of everybody to tell them what is going on, or show everybody tricks to do? If somebody does, then what kind of stuff should be talked about?
  2. If I decided to, who would be interested in a yo-yo team or club in Central Illinois? If I did, the reason, is because I could not find any in this area, and I thought it would be great to have one in my area.
  1. Its just a casual meet, no need to coordinate everyone to do certain tricks, if you do that it would be more of a training meet which no one likes.

2. Make a thread here, YYN, Theyo, Onedrop, or all of them asking if anyone is around the Central Illinois area.

1 Like

If you plan to meet at a store or something that is an area owned by somebody, clear it with the owners first, or if its a mall, talk to security first.

1 Like