A&A Yoyo Strings - Spooky Fades

Awwwwww yeahhhhhhhh

April Flavors

5 Likes

Just here to hype up how nice these strings are! I know a lot of people are looking for quality boutique strings now that Airetic and Bad Wolfe are defunct. A&A Formula 1s are mostly nylon which makes super slippery and whippy, they handle a lot like the Airetic nylons from a few years back. They have a medium/slim weight to them and a tighter wind which is what I (personally) prefer. You can definitely wash and reuse these for weeks so the durability is up there as well. Iā€™ll write up a full review and post it here soon.

7 Likes

Just released our first ever Fade string to our subscribers. These are hand-dyed, pure nylon strings. Weā€™ve had a few prototypes but this one is our first run fade (can a string have a ā€˜first runā€™? I think so, if itā€™s cool enough!) Weā€™ll be doing a drop soon, follow us on instagram for more info.

20 Likes

Signed up for these! Really like the fade prototype that Iā€™ve been playing!

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait for my first shipment!

4 Likes

The colors are pretty amazing. I canā€™t wait for mine.

4 Likes

Im usually not a big fan of 100% nylon but whatever yā€™all are doing is working for me.

1 Like

Limited quantities available for sale tonight 7pm central. Check the Instagram for additional details!

6 Likes

Forgot to mentionā€¦ We have a handful of LEFTY strings available. On sale in about an hour 7PM CT

2 Likes

Nice job :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Only one three pack left. Thanks to everyone who purchased some strings!

4 Likes

Tomorrow (Oct 1st) weā€™ll be releasing some spooky strings on our website, you can find the link at our Instagram. The fades (and Witch Socks!) will be available in limited quantities. Weā€™ll also have some Formula 1 and V available. Happy spooky season!

7 Likes

Will the fades be nylon again? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yup, 100% nylon!

3 Likes

These look amazing I love the blue and the candy corn faded. Iā€™ll have to try and get some Iā€™m out of my last order before the hiatus

1 Like

Order in

1 Like

Great strings. Great company.

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOoooooooo!!! Whatā€™s that like???:smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

They works as described above for unresponsive but I really enjoy nylon on some of my modern responsive. The fades work great on my kasm and my slim Jim. It be found they are a tad bouncy and not ideal for slim yo-yos like el mijo or impact

1 Like

Thanks for that. That is what I remember (bouncy) about the Skyline III strings from Zipline which had a higher percentage of nylon than the rest but still had some poly in the mix. Jeremy at Zipline recommended this to me: once the string is on the yo-yo, twist and twist and twist, tightening the string. Then stretch it with all your might. He promised it wouldnā€™t break and it doesnā€™t. It stretches it a bit and it does play noticeably different afterwards. Iā€™ve done this to all of my strings ever since. I imagine it would have a nice effect on 100% nylon. I will be trying some of these. :grin::grin:

2 Likes