9/30: LF/WTT/WTS SPYY, CLYW, G2, MK1, Pokemon Cards & Misc Throws

Sup guys!

I missed some drops so wanna see if anyone would be willing to sell or trade. I’d also being willing to sell any pictured for the right price but really looking for the throws listed below the attachments.


From L-R
Atmos Khuno (NMTBS) - $100
YYF Superstar Proto(NMTBS) - $50
UNPRLD Informel (NMTBS) - $40
YoyoFriends - Vulture (NMTBS) - $90
Halberd(NMTBS) - throw in to sweeten a trade
SPYY Solaris (1 ding, plays Smooth) - $90
YYF Shutter (Beat, dinged, scuffed, needs new bearing) - Throw in per request
Shuriken Roppo (one minor scuff, plays smooth) - $40
SPYY Ranchero (NMTBS pm for more info on this one though) - $140 prefer to trade
CLYW Bonfire (NMTBS) - $80
G2 Loadout (NMTBS) - $80
CLYW Akita (NMTBS) - $80
Partical (Mint w/ wooden box) - $60
MK1 Unicorn (NMTBS) - $90
YYF MVP Proto (2 minor dings, plays well) - $55

I also have a SPYY Addiction I’d be willing to trade

POKEMON CARDS:
For those interested, I can throw these in a trade to sweeten it.

LOOKING FOR:
Have $ or will trade in your favor.
One Drop Summit 2 Pale Mixed Berry Drizzle (MINT w/box)
One Drop Format: C Gen 1(I know there’s one posted already, however it’s out of my budget.)
One Drop Code 1 (not buying the one on ebay, $275 is an insane number)
Code 2’s (must be NMTBS)
Legendary Terrarians in splashes(NMTBS preferred)
P3AK or Legacy Peak

Feel free to PM for more pics & thanks for looking and have a great day/night!