66Percent Edge Beyond!

World Champion Evan Nagao worked closely with 66Percent during the prototyping phase to get this design just right and the final result is the most competitive geared 66Percent design yet. Evan even said it performed so well he could perform is WYYC winning freestyle with it! This model is available in a few different rim materials. They originally made them to test different weights from 60.4g to 63.8g, but they all played so good that 66Percent decided to make them all available in the first release.

Officially licensed by YoYoFactory, produced by Spingear, and made in Tokyo!

13 Likes

This is by far the coolest of the 66% runs yet IMO :wink:

6 Likes

Completely agree.

@YoYoExpertGarrett any thoughts on which weight you like the play of best?

2 Likes

Really interested in this myself - LOVE the look of the Blue/Gold but at almost 64g it seems like that might feel like a rock?

2 Likes

I really wish these yoyos didn’t come with flat bearings

4 Likes

I own a couple A size of these. Bought them years ago. Don’t always look for the new shiny gold plated or platinum bearings. Dif KKs are my personal favorite.

4 Likes

I need to get the blue/black to join my full size Edge Beyond (which is currently my fav YYF).

Why is there not the best color? The black and white fade. It’s also Evans favorite color

Silver Stainless Steel Rims - 60.4 grams
Black Brass Rims - 61.0 grams
18k Gold Plated Brass Rims - 63.8 grams

I’m not totally clear why the two with brass rings would have such different weights?

1 Like

Different colors to just distinguish them

2 Likes

The gold plating probably adds some weight I would guess.

I liked the black rims best personally from the first few throws, but I really didn’t spend a ton of time throwing each one individually.

4 Likes