30+ yoyos FT (Hspin, Yoyofreaks, Pool Party, Luftverk...)

Trades open for the attached Yoyos. I am always looking for any ILYY or Oxygene throws, but the specific ones wanted are below. I will combine throws, add cash, whatever you want (within reason) to land one of the below throws. If you are not interested in trades and you want to purchase outright (because there are some oldies and goodies)…maybe we can work something out. Not really looking to sell, but I know some of these might be harder to come by so I might make an exception. I do not stay current on prices, so if it feels fair, maybe I will accept. A bunch of these were purchased new by me over the years, but if you have any specific questions or want more info and better pics, don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks for looking.

Trade Wants:

• ILYY
    • Prometheus
    • Lightning
    • Phase
    • Verve
    • DR3I ii
  • Oxygene
    • Hyperion
    • Ti 9.06
    • Syzygy
      • Green Ring
      • Raw Ring
  • CLYW
    • Peak
  • A-rt
    • Diptych

Up for Grabs:

• Hspin
    • Gorylla (Black) -2010- Very fun Semi-responsive throw. Feels great in the hand NMTBS. Only owner. With Box
    • The Cut (Blk/Green Sp. Ed.) -2010- A great oldie from Hspin that is on the heavier side for some good power. MINT. Only owner. With box
    • Envy (Green/Clr)- The OG Envy is what makes yoyoing great. Crazy design that needs to be tried if you haven’t. When I think of classics, the Envy needs to be mentioned. NMTBS. With Box
    • Beyond Envy (Lime/Apple)- 2012- A fun and unique design on the follow up to the Envy. One small nick. Comes in Hspin Sock
    • Good & Evil 4 (Blk)- 2010-I love the diameter to width ration on this G&E. Great feel in the hand, but requires good fundamentals to get the most out of it. Classic. NMTBS . Comes in Pouch
    • Antipodes (Teal) - 2011-A wonderfully designed prototype that feels amazing in the hand. B grade for ano flaws. Otherwise it is Mint. Only owner for this smaller release. Comes in Hspin Sock
    • Phoenix (Orange)- 2011- One of Hspins tougher to find yoyos. MINT and only owner . With Box
  • Yoyo Freaks
    • Mono (Taste The Rainbow)- 2018- This little guy packs some punch. Unique throw worth the try. NMTBS
    • Pound (Unicorn Jizz) - 2017- Just like all of their releases, only a few made. Fun throw. MINT
    • Freak (Money Shot)- 2019- One of the best shapes of a yoyo imo. Great angles that make for a great throw. I bought two…selling this one.
    • Your Mom (Space Gasm) - 2017- Just like all of their releases, only a few made. Great throw with great feel. Mint
    • Savage - 2019- Unreleased prototype. Only owner, Fun yoyo.
  • Pool Party
    • Banana Hammock (Coppertone) - 2016-The side project of Chris from CLYW. Big fun throw. Only owner,Mint
    • Bimetal Banana Hammock (Pineapple Fade)- 2017- The side project of Chris from CLYW. Big fun throw. Small Ding
    • Noodle (Ibiza)- 2017-The side project of Chris from CLYW. Big fun throw. Only owner, Small Ding
  • Heaven Sent
    • Creep (Bleach)- 2020- Side project of CLYW. Wonderfully Organic. Thrown only a few times. I own a Lemon-fade Creep I like more, thus why I’m selling. MINTY MINT. Only owner, With Box
  • Werrd
    • Pacquaio (Orange)- 2009- MINT Werrd from back in the day. Tough letting this go because of how light and floaty it is. Truly unique Classic. Only owner, With Packaging
  • Luftverk
    • Evora Ti (Black)- 2018- Mint. Fun. Luftverk has great throws. Only owner, With Box
  • vsNYYC
    • TiVayder (Darkside 336) - 2019- Brand new never thrown TiVayder. I bought two and decided to use/keep the RAW. This is the first numbered Black titanium in the series. MINT and never thrown. Comes with everything Original…including the Darkside string.
  • Yoyofriends
    • Koi (Purple)- 2021-Mint Koi. Nice feel, I just I have to many throws and this didn’t make my cut. Only owner, With Box
  • Difeyo
    • Juggernaut (Black)- 2010- Oldie but goodie. NMTBS. Only owner, With Box
  • Duncan
    • Metal Drifter (Raw/Gold) - 2011- Oldie but goodie. NMTBS. Only owner, With Box
  • Yoyo Factory
    • KO (Blue) - 2021-Great Bimetal starter throw. Only owner, With Box
    • Uppercut (Blue/Gold Splash)- 2021 - Great starter aluminum . Colorway looks great when thrown. Only owner With Box
    • Pragma (Teaberry)- 2019 - Awesome power. Only owner With Box
    • Whistler (Raw)- 2011-It whistles! Only owner With Box
  • Sturm Panzer
    • Mini Panzer (Brass) - 2021-Crazy small throw. My skills do not have what it takes. Good luck. Only owner, With Bag
  • Square Wheels Yoyo Co.
    • Royale (Green Zombie)- 2012-One of my favorite colorways. Fun throw and classic shape. Only Owner. Mint. With Box
  • Vosun
    • TiPowerX (Black)- 2019-Great responsive. One of the smoothest yoyos ever!. Only owner With Box
  • Kyo
    • DNS (Blue/Black)- 2009-Great entry aluminum. Nice and fat organic. Only owner With Velvet Pouch
  • One Drop
    • Code 2 Nautalis (Green Fade) - 2012-One drop is among the goats. COde 2 is a fun throw. Only owner With Box and side effects
  • Jake Bullock
    • Slim Dunk (Red Higby Painted)- 2020- The throw is pretty awesome. Minty Mint. Only owner, With Velvet Pouch
  • Audley
    • Firefox (Green)- 2010-Great throw for its limited name exposure. Great for grinds With Velvet Pouch
  • Razor Pocket Pros
    • Zombie (Red) - 2012-Fun responsive. Great entry aluminum. Only owner With Velvet Pouch
  • Custom Products
    • 24k Gold- Novelty yoyo. Only ownerWith box
7 Likes

Interested in the Royal?? Have more pics??

1 Like

PM’d…

2 Likes

I would recommend looking at the Sturm panzer NM9. It’s very similar to the syzygy and I think it’ll be a lot easier to find. Also since it’s a C bearing it won’t be difficult to swap the bearing.

Just thought I would recommend putting the syzygy over the oxy ti9.06. The oxy ti9.06 is really nice but the weight was just too much for me. I think the syzygy is a great balance of weight for the throw and I still own it while I got rid of the 9.06.

4 Likes

How does that yyf whistling yoyo work? Heard there were issues with them

3 Likes

Holes in edge of yoyo. It spins, it whistles!

1 Like

I have the NM9 and it is close, but for whatever reason, the Syzygy is my GOAT, so I’m trying to land the other weights I do not have. Thanks for looking out @yoyojoe

1 Like

I got the Royale right here at yoyoexpert when it was released back in the day @Jaysworld

3 Likes

Yes…still has the holes…and it still whistles! :+1:

Lol was referring to the axle issues they had.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.