3 months of 3a

Here it is! I remember the days when 3 minute youtube trick videos were much more common and people didn’t just post 10 second trick circles on IG.

I thought this would be a nice way to compile all of my tricks into one place. Also, I thought this would be a good time to record it since I’m going back to uni later this week and probably won’t have as much time to practice anymore.

Also this video is actually public this time, not unlisted. So. likecommentsubscribeshareupvotetweethashtag

20 Likes

Dude…you continue to amaze me.

5 Likes

Great!!!

2 Likes

Also, I’m pretty sure in the before video I was using 2 different yoyos :joy:

Putting that bit in was a pretty slick way to make the following tricks look better than they really are amirite? :smirk:

4 Likes

3a is really cool, but man is it annoying when it doesn’t work

1 Like

U right

1 Like

2 Likes

You were also pretty low-res three months ago. Congrats on becoming HD!

Also… :green_heart: :blue_heart: I was waiting for a ding the whole time but you’re already 1 step closer to being a pro at 3a.

1 Like

Catch me on the finals stage at worlds in Japan in 2021 :joy:

5 Likes

Yea dude, looking good!

I thought you were afraid to use these for 3A? I would be too, the ano on them things look gorgeous. But because you didn’t sing them in the video that means they are still mint, right? :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff my dude!

1 Like

I was like you with sparking the Vayder, I just couldn’t do it immediately :joy:

They got like 5 love taps during the recording of that video tho so not mint anymore :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Really good!

Watching my own video and tricks from this perspective is weird :joy:

I wasn’t sure what song to choose since 3a is a slower pace but I’m really vibing with it, great pace for the tricks I think

Ask me questions! https://www.reddit.com/r/Throwers/comments/csphhp/im_a_rare_3a_player_ama/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

I don’t think these discussion type topics get much traction so an upvote would be greatly appreciated too :wink:

2 Likes