2022 National Yo-yo Contest

I was wondering if anyone knew if the covid stipulations for nats are still in place, I know it is still on there website but i dont know how old it is. Also does anyone know when music usually has to be submitted? Thanks in advance for your time :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m wondering about the regulations as well.

1 Like

It’s changed. We’re working on updating that. No requirements. Masks are recommended for those who are concerned about it.

2 Likes

Page should be updated soon. Feel free to email league@nationalyoyo.org with any questions too.

2 Likes

Are you planning on going?

I’m looking into going if time allows, only one state over!

Edit; flights not as a cheap as I expected, maybe next time :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I 100% was going…

My boss told me otherwise. Luckily I purchased flight cancellation protection. I was really looking forward to it.

Anyone know if this year’s nationals will be streamed live online?

5 Likes

Hope all the vendors have means to take card payments. Man this is going to be hell on my wallet.

8 Likes

Also does anyone know if my 5yo needs a pass?

1 Like

Who else is going? Would love to meet some of you IRL and make some more friends!

4 Likes

I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Catch me as the only 6 foot tall Mexican in a mask and green Crocs.

8 Likes

To all attending hope you have fun!

2 Likes

I’ll be there Saturday. Looking forward to meeting anyone else going and see the couple few of you I’ve already met.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is being streamed anywhere? If so where?

There will be a live stream tomorrow. They might try to test it tonight, but no official plan so there’s no link or anything yet.

6 Likes

It should be free for ages 5 and under.

2 Likes

Welp I paid already, lol. See if they can put it toward a shirt or something.

1 Like

Send an email or talk to someone there, I’m sure they can sort it out.

2 Likes