2 new ThrowRevolution Releases! NEO and Trident!

This new release from Throw Revolution is the perfect all-round yo-yo for beginner and advanced play. It can handle intricate string tricks and still return with a tug - The NEO!

The NEO is a revolutionary POM Yo-Yo that will shorten the learning curve for beginners and allow them to learn even more tricks without having to bind. It has a comfortable profile, powerful spin, and plenty of stability for learning tricks. The slim bearing response combined with the thick rim weight distribution allows for plenty of spin time yet remains tug responsive even at low RPMs.

Best of all, the NEO also appeals to the experienced Yo-Yo Player as it can be easily switched to professional unresponsive mode by simply changing the default flat narrow bearing for a standard C-sized bearing.

The new ThrowRevolution Trident combines the best aspects of organic styling and competitive play for a fantastic play experience.

This bi-metal design features a V-shaped profile with thick overhanging steel rims. It offers some serious speed and stability in play with impressive spin power that won’t slow down through long complex combos. The rounded SS rims give you a comfortable feel on the catch and less recoil when binding on a strong spin for a smooth and more fluid freestyle.

Trident-Extra2_1024x1024

A soft rounded profile in the hand and a powerful v-shape feel on the string, the new Throw Revolution Trident is everything you’re looking for in a new bi-metal!

5 Likes

Aw man, I might have given the Trident a go had the red one been given silver rings.

The NEO looks…interesting.

1 Like

The Trident rim to body ratio and slightly more organic v shape gives me Hitman vibes. I have no experience with this company though and that always makes me hesitate.

1 Like

Throw Revolution is run by 2011 World Champ Marcus Koh, good guy making some good yo-yos. No need to hesitate. :grin:

4 Likes

I did some searching to see how past stuff was received and some informed people had good stuff to say.

1 Like

Really nice yoyos here.

You know what I don’t understand? If I was to make an acetal yoyo that size and shape out of the stuff that I have, it would weigh over 70g easily. I guess there’s a lot of variance between acetals.

1 Like

That neo looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want a Hue Quan edition for the trident. I like the pinks. Link for the player for those of you who don’t know: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByAAT1UhHfz/?igshid=2oa3pz7zpszw

1 Like

How is organic and v at the same time?

1 Like

Thinner walls maybe :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Cause the rim is rounded similar to grasshopper gtx

1 Like