1TO1 by One Drop YoYos returns in Fresh in Solid Colors!

1to1_Feature

The 1to1 yo-yo returns to YoYoExpert in fresh solid colors!

One Drop embarked on a project with a straightforward idea: crafting a yo-yo with identical width and diameter, resulting in a square proportion of 53 x 53mm.

Purple-1to1 Purple-1to1-02 Purple-1to1-03

This unique proportion creates a notably wide yo-yo, diverging from the typical width-to-diameter ratio seen in modern designs. Remarkably, the 1 to 1’s width visually appears larger than its diameter, creating an intriguing optical illusion. Despite its unconventional shape, the 1 to 1 delivers exceptional stability, boasting a generous catch zone that instills confidence and surprising spin time, offering a distinct and rewarding play experience.

8 Likes

@KirbyRobot youll never guess what happened

Maybe it’s just me, but even in person the optical illusion factor from these is intense.

6 Likes

Not just you. It’s hard to believe the width and diameter are the same.

4 Likes

agreed

seems like this yoyo would have a lot of silly, fun character. it makes me wonder how does it feel in a gyroscopic flop or fingerspin.

1 Like

Doesn’t fingerspin well. Not enough room around the side effect. I play mine with a sanded Lego plate though which works great for fingerspins.

I can fingerspin on the UL dimple or spike from a pullstart or gyro flop so the cup space is not a hindrance in that regard.

I can also pull start on a UL, but it’s not quite as satisfying as landing one in a Lego plate.

1 Like

yeah, i have some but haven’t had good luck with them functionally, don’t want to glue these to my yoyos to make them work.

On a One Drop yoyo that has side effects you can use lego side effects and this will click on just like a lego.

Understood. Im into legos and have tried them on multiple rain city throws that all have the lego post. They don’t hold tight enough for my liking.

Gotcha ya, yeah i wouldnt want to have to glue stuff to my throws either, especially for just one trick.

You can take a lighter and heat the little circle that snaps onto the SE and squeeze it closed a tiny bit for a tighter fit. Hot glue works and won’t damage the side effect as well.