Hi I have ten new in box Yoyofficer yoyos for sale.
All of them have never been thrown (hence new in box).
These include:
- 2 Imps
- 2 Muskets
- 2 Orbis
- 2 Hatchet Twos
- Quash
- Rave (this one is a bimetal).
I’m asking for $200 shipped to the US for the lot.
Thanks.
3 Likes
Final price reduction: $200 shipped.
I just need these gone.
I plan on leaving the hobby, so I want to get rid of most of my yoyos.
1 Like
Bump. Now $180. This is the last price reduction.
If we don’t buy these maybe you’ll have to stay in the hobby. 
4 Likes
Haha. I do need them sold. I’m trying to save up for something.
1 Like
These can’t stay in my cupboard.
It’s $180 for ten brand new yoyos shipped from Australia, people!
2 Likes
I will do them for $160 just for today.
If they don’t sell at that price today, I will take them down.
1 Like
Forget it. I don’t want to sell 10 brand new yoyos for so little.
Please close.
system
(system)
Closed
17
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.