10/6: (TRADE BAIT ADDED)LF: FOV CASE, SUMMIT 2 (mixed berry), MMCMO SUNSET & MISC OD's. WTT/WTS MISC THROWS SPYY, YYF, CLYW, ATMOS, G2, POKEMON CARDS

Sup guys!

I missed some drops so wanna see if anyone would be willing to sell or trade. Iโ€™d also being willing to sell any pictured for the right price but really looking for the throws listed below the attachments.


From L-R
Atmos Khuno (NMTBS) - $100(sold)
YYF Superstar Proto(NMTBS) - $50
UNPRLD Informel (NMTBS) - $40
YoyoFriends - Vulture (NMTBS) - $90
Halberd(NMTBS) - throw in to sweeten a trade
SPYY Solaris (1 ding, plays Smooth) - $90
YYF Shutter (Beat, dinged, scuffed, needs new bearing) - Throw in per request
Shuriken Roppo (one minor scuff, plays smooth) - $40
SPYY Ranchero (NMTBS pm for more info on this one though) - $140 prefer to trade
CLYW Bonfire (NMTBS) - $80
G2 Loadout (NMTBS) - $80
CLYW Akita (NMTBS) - $80(sold)
Partical (Mint w/ wooden box) - $60
MK1 Unicorn (NMTBS) - $90
YYF MVP Proto (2 minor dings, plays well) - $55

TRADE BAIT(NOT FOR SALE TRADE ONLY)
54 only for a summit 2

EXTRA RANCHERO PICS & DISCLAIMER:
I would really prefer to trade this however I am seeking many throws. Itโ€™s NMTBS (EXTERIOR), however the paint is definitely affected by age & another note, at no fault of the previous seller because they probably didnโ€™t realize it, the throw might be stripped. I tried with decent force but not full to unscrew it but stopped due to fear of damaging it. It is smooth still and has no issues with play.

POKEMON CARDS:
For those interested, I can throw these in a trade to sweeten it.

LOOKING FOR:
Have $ or will trade in your favor.
One Drop Summit 2 Pale Mixed Berry Drizzle (MINT w/box)
One Drop Format: C Gen 1(I know thereโ€™s one posted already, however itโ€™s out of my budget.)
One Drop Code 1 (not buying the one on ebay, $275 is an insane number)
Code 2โ€™s (must be NMTBS)
Legendary Terrarians in splashes(NMTBS preferred)
MMCMO Sunset or Cotton Candy Fade
P3AK or Legacy Peak

Feel free to PM for more pics & thanks for looking and have a great day/night!

3 Likes

Bump! Really looking for a summit 2 mixed berry! I got mula!!! PM me

1 Like

Khuno is Sold!

Title updated.

1 Like

Double bubble

1 Like

@abnfmpnk Addiction

2 Likes

Which colorway is the Addiction?

1 Like

Added a picture of it!

1 Like

Added FOV or whatever that big glass case is called to the LF

1 Like

late night bumper

1 Like

The FOV :slight_smile: I have an FOV Max V2 on the way. Best of luck friend hope you can find one yourself.

1 Like

bumper lumper

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Afternoon bumper!

1 Like

Morning Bump!!!
Adding Magnum opus sunset fade or cotton candy fade to the search!

1 Like