(10/11 price drop) FS/FT: One Drops (Cerakote Wyvern, Still Rollin, Panorama), Atmos Thunderberry, Plastic 000

I have a variety of yoyos for sale. I’m also open to trades (mainly interested in organics from OD, RSO, ILYY, Atmos, with a strong preference for NM+ box).

One Drop - Egg Colorshift Cerakote Wyvern (MIB) - $82

One Drop - Still Rollin’ (NMTBS) - $53

One Drop - Panorama (NMTBS) - $43

Atmos - Moonrock Thunderberry (MIB) - $68

Luftverk - Plastic 000 (MIB) - $20

Luftverk/CLYW - Plastic Peak (MIB) - $20 (SOLD)

I’m happy to answer any questions and to provide additional photos/video. Buyer pays $5 for shipping (CONUS only please) and fees if you’d like to use G&S. I’ll be quick to get these shipped out and will provide USPS tracking. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bump!

Bump

Diggin the still rollin!

1 Like

Bump :blush:

Bump and some price drops.

Bump

1 Like

Bump for a good seller and person. I bought the Peak from him.

Extremely well packaged, he gave me tracking right away, he tossed me some dope string and stayed in touch. Buy something from him. The price is more than fair.

I am loving the Peak brother, thank you again.

2 Likes

10/06 price drop. I should be able to ship today/tomorrow if anyone is interested! Happy to trade for other organics by brands listed above.

& bump

One last bump with price drops. Can ship today/tomorrow. PM with interest or trade offers :slight_smile:

Pmd a bit ago lmk if you got it

Bump

Weekend bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.