Augie Fash's Collection Sale: Winston, Catalysts, Original 888, other metals

All sold! Thanks guys!

2 Likes

augie!!! big hug

and for those who are curious - it is not okay to ‘bump’ a thread w/o any related content to the b/s/t

i.e. what i just did

but it’s augie we’re talkin’ 'bout here - so rockstar rules apply :slight_smile:

mgodinez

sunny…

1 Like

Is it okay if I comment to tell Augie he’s awesome?

1 Like

How much are any of the Catalysts?

bump for a superhero!

Sorry, I meant to PM - please feel free to delete!

I’ll buy the $44 green boss. Is that $44 shipped + autograph stuff? Because I love the Boss and I can’t seem to get enough of them. I can pay through PayPal. I’ll be more than happy to pay first.

hey augie, i was very interested in buying a couple yoyos (since you are my favorite yoyo player). specifically the green boss, and the purple 888. but i cant figure out where to buy them though, so could you message me back and tell me where i would purchase them. thanks augie.

I have some of the rest of my collection still up for sale.

If anyone would like to buy a yoyo, especially as a gift, let me know, and I can throw in some stickers, autograph cards, and other things to make the package extra special.

Message me for any more details,

Thanks,
Augie

Here is the full list. Details and photos are below. Prices are the price listed or best offer. Please don’t offer anything ridiculously low though. :slight_smile:

Boss, Green
Genesis, unmarked Blue/Green (USA produced version)
Supernova, Grey with Orange Splash with Concave bearing
ORIGINAL 2007 888
Winston Rockstar
2010 888, Purple
Superstar, Blue with Silver Splash
Adegle RhongTo
1 of a kind Catalyst, YoyoAddict Test-Mark
Catalyst, Green Acid wash

Boss, Green

This yoyo is mint and unused, and one of the last YoyoFactory models with my name. Plays great.

$44

Unmarked Blue/Green Genesis (USA produced version)

$58

This is perhaps the most popular Genesis colorway of all time. As used by myself, Miguel Correa, Paul Han and others on stage. My camera didn’t capture the colors well, but it is, in my opinion, the prettiest Genesis ever released.
Used with a couple minor scratches, but no gouges.

Supernova, Grey with Orange Splash with Concave bearing

$58

Perfect condition, plays amazing. This is my favorite of the new Supernova colors. Too good. The bearing I have in this is higher quality and plays much better than a CenterTrac too.

ORIGINAL 2007 888

This is the definitive modern classic of yoyo.

Original 2007 888, delrin hubstacks. Incredibly rare. Plays far better than the later 888 models. As used by Yuuki Spencer to win the 2007 World, National, and BAC contests.

$160 or best offer

Winston Rockstar

Super rare. This is one of my favorite colorways of all time. I used this yoyo on stage to win 3rd Place at the California State Contest. Has a couple very minor scratches.

$80 or best offer

2010 888, Purple

The camera didn’t capture it well, but this is a beautiful light purple 888. The marks in the photo are dust; the yoyo is unused.

$58

Superstar, Blue with Silver Splash

Perfect Condition, plays fantastic. The Superstar is one of my favorite yo-yos of all time. This is the latest version of the yoyo used by John Ando and Kentaro Kimura to win the world championship. Here you can pick one up for cheap. :slight_smile:

$65

Adegle RhongTo

This is a RAD yoyo. It has a fresh and unique look, but in a comfortable shape with classic play.
I tried it once to get a feel for its play, but it is in perfect shape and otherwise unused.

1 of a kind Catalyst, YoyoAddict Test-Mark

This is the original blue/purple 1st run Catalyst with YoyoAddict test markings. It is brand new and unused and the only one of its kind.

$48

Catalyst, Green Acid wash

One of the last runs of YoyoFactory yo-yos to carry my name. The yoyo is largely unused, but it has a few tiny marks from sitting in my yoyo box. It plays perfect.

$58

[/quote]

1 Like

Hey Augie! First, I just want to say that you’re my idol :smiley: . Anyways, I was wondering if the Original 2007 888 was actually the exact yoyo used by Yuuki to win the titles or if it was just the type of yoyo used by him to win the titles.

Thanks!
K.J. Costich III

I’m thinkin’ it’s the exact yoyo he used. Maybe there’s still Yuuki sweat on it and we can extract his DNA, inject it into our bloodstream, and become yoyo gods. Or make the most magical bearing lube of them all. JUST MAYBE (and this is wishful thinking) there’s enough Yuuki DNA to do both.

I’m just sayin’. If you buy it, share the love.

1 Like

The 888 is the same type used by Yuuki to win all the contests that year.
Every contest though, he used a different color. Bac, he used a blue 2007 (like the one being sold).
Worlds, I think he used the blue 2007 as well. He had custom purple 888s that were made special for him up on stage when he won, but I think the purple ones were just used as back-ups.
Nationals that year, he used an all green, slightly wobbly 2007 888 he put together at the factory using b-grade halves. :slight_smile: