MAKE OFFERS Yyr Wonder added, mowl, dressel designs, atmos, f&fb, thesis

CONUS only. PayPal F&F preferred. Message me if you’d like to see more photos or have any questions. Just looking for cash only. Thanks.

MOWL Surveillance, gold MIB. Smooth. $110

Parthenon NMIB with light scratches on side of aluminum rings in cup. Very slight fingernail vibe. $70

Few & Far Between Inception. Has multiple scratches on rims. Can’t be felt. Very slight fingernail vibe. With box and goodies. $OLD

Yoyofriends Peregrine NMIB with light scratches on aluminum side of rims. Smooth. $85

YYR Futura. No damages. Has some vibe. Comes in “?” box from mystery box. $20

YYR Valkyrie. One small ding on rim. Light fingernail vibe. No box. $105

Thesis Da Capo, Markmont edition. NMTBS. Slight fingernail vibe. $40

OP YoYos Typo $40. B-grade for marks on iridescent rings. Ever so slight fingernail vibe.

Dressel Designs Fusion SS. Green. $55 3 flat spots on rims. Slight fingernail vibe.

Dressel Designs Fusion Brass. Blue. $60 4 or 5 little nics. Slight fingernail vibe

YYR Overdrive Draupnir. Green. $110. Couple of marks on the ss. One or two extremely small nics on rim. Slight fingernail vibe.

YYR Rami. $115. Couple of marks I guess you could call them. Not really damage. Smooth.

Atmos Projects. Thunderberry. Smooth. Few flat spots. $60

YYR Gotham. Slight fingernail vibe and some marks/discoloration. $20

YYR Wonder. Some scratching on the outside of rims. One small nic. And has some “marks” my guess is just from rubbing up against other throws in case. Has never been sparked though. Has some vibe that can be felt on the string. Smoothness is about 6/10. $265 but I’m open to negotiation.

6 Likes

Is the Valkyrie an OG one or a newer one?

3 Likes

New, OG valks never had a subtle engraving (outside of completely raw). You won’t mistake the two.

3 Likes

Jusy outta curiosity Is there a significant difference between the two? Ive got the newer one but never thrown the OG. I’ve got a feeling that you’re a good person to ask on how and why a yoyo performs how it does, even though ive never asked you something like that before hahaha :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Pmed

1 Like

Ill buy blue fusion

1 Like

Pmed

Prices adjusted!

Bump

2 Likes

Bump. Buy these from me.

1 Like

Bump