YoYoFactory B-Grade 1st Drop Tomorrow at 12PM EST

Using my expert sleuthing skills: https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/yoyofactory-b-grade-yo-yos-2020

5 Likes

I see loads of YYF b-grades on YYE Storeā€¦

1 Like

Andre laughing maniacally in the background

1 Like

ā€¦ I thought all YYF yoyos were B-grades?

Hahaha sorry just kidding, just kidding
felt compelled to make that joke

5 Likes

I guess I shouldā€™ve figured it was gonna just be superstars from the picture

2 Likes

Savage!

2 Likes

Yes - thanks for posting link! 5A SuperStar for the first B-Grade release! More B-Grade releases to come and we will announce a schedule. :innocent:

Also - this yoyo is soooooo much fun with a counterweight on it! Itā€™s GREAT for getting the basics down! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Happy to help!!

1 Like

Hey @AndreBoulay! Itā€™s nice to see you! Seems like itā€™s been a few months since Iā€™ve seen a post from ya!
I hope all is well.

Any chance at any b-grade greens coming?

2 Likes

Haha - life has beenā€¦ chaotic to say the least but should start getting a little better now! I packed a lot of orders in the past month personally as we had to shift our warehouse/shipping setup to deal with local restrictions - but its been a great experience (and behind the scenes we are really close to a new website reboot that Iā€™m absolutely in love with). (My six year old son is really good at folding boxes now too). :rofl:

There are one or two green B-Grades coming! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Why are some colors $9.99 and others $19.99? They are all solid anos and all B-grades, right? What makes them so different that there is a x2 price difference?

1 Like

Fixed! :upside_down_face:

They are all $9.99!

5 Likes

Can you change my order to blue silver then if any are left and if not that black???
Please.

1 Like

All set!

3 Likes

Awesome !!!

I just want some of those ball counterweights! Where can I get those?

(Are they hard plastic, or are they more like rubber superballs?)

1 Like

I think they are suppose to be POM

2 Likes

Your son is 6 now!? That makes me feel even older than I am. It doesnā€™t help that my son is now a few inches taller than I amā€¦

2 Likes

You can get 6 them at the yyf site for $5.

1 Like