YoBraydon NEW UPLOADS - I'M BACK | GsquaredYoYos LUNA UNBOXING ASMR | 10 PM EST TONIGHT

I remember asking you “who do you take photos for?” and not hearing back from you.

Now I know! Good stuff.

3 Likes

Yes, sorry I never got back to you! Appreciate you stopping by! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A-RT Dale Unboxing video tonight at 10:15 p.m. EST! I work super hard to create good, unique content for you all! Even unboxings take me several hours to plan, film and edit. If you could give it a watch, that’d be great! And if you enjoy the video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe! :slight_smile: Thank you!!

Also thanks to Jensen Kimmit for letting me use some of his soundtracks!

9 Likes

Back again with another vid! This time it’s the YYR LARGE Mystery/Lucky box unboxing! I received 8 yoyos in the box… Check out the video tomorrow the 27th at 10:30 A.M. EST, 7:30 A.M. PST :slight_smile:

Appreciate all of your comments, feedback and support! :slight_smile: like and subscribe! Enjoy!

7 Likes

This man dont miss. Every video is beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you :pray::pray: live in 30 minutes!

I’M BACK. NEW VIDEO! 10pm EST tonight. FEAT. @G2_Jake Luna Unboxing and first impressions! Would you guys actually be interested in review videos? Let me know. :slight_smile: Enjoy!

6 Likes

This is past my bed time. Looking forward to it with my coffee in the morning

2 Likes

Sure thing! :slight_smile: haha

G2 Ti Triton V3 Unboxing video premiering tonight on the Tubes at 9 p.m. EST! See you all there :slight_smile:

7 Likes