WTS/WTT - Mint and used - MFD, OD, HSpin, old YYF

Hello.
First thing first - please, DO NOT POST in this thread unless you tagging someone, use private messages to contact me.

Shipping from Russia, $15 per one yoyo, for multiplies we can work something out. Covid still affecting on shipping times, so be prepared for unpredictable delays.

From now i will be throwing in a free extra yoyo from cheap list for every one (from first list) you buying from me. Will add one to 2A lot as well. Effects while supply lasts.

Looking to trade for:
- SPYY Radian Super Light
- MFD 2Evil (show me what colors you have :slight_smile: )
- G2/A-rt Life (Berries N Cream, Nebula)
- G2 Hawk (Gravel road)
- Static Co. Sudo
- Yomega Ooch Smoov (blue)
- OneDrop Free Solo (Orion, Shadow cat, Saturday market)
- Yoyofriends Koi (Black/red acid wash)
- RSO Bowl mini aluminium (orange or blue)

Now, what i have:

MFD 2Evil Halloween Short Run 2020, mint with box, never thrown. Letting this go just because i want another color, or another yoyo. Trade only, would like to exchange for another 2Evil, or Life.

Next:

OneDrop Halifax Saturday Market, mint with box $OLD
OneDrop Downbeat OG Dragon slayer, mint with box $100
HSpin Pyro66 gold, mint with box $100
HSpin Pyro66 black, mint with box $100

Next, selling lot of four YYF 1080, two red and two blue, with YYF allen key and thick iLube. No boxes for any of these, but also no damage on them. Would like to get $40 for everything on photo.

Also selling lot of 6 (six) yoyos that i`m not using - $80 shipped anywhere worldwide.
I want them gone, need some space in my case. I can sell them separately, with a bit higher price, but really prefer to pack all of them in one box and send to one place. List, condition and photos are down below.

List of cheap ones:

• YYF CZM8 (purple, one microscopic silver dot on one rim, no box)
  • YYF Primo (green/black acid wash, stripped threads in one half, couple small rubs that i`m not able to catch by camera, no box, will add a couple extra bearings to it)
  • HSpin NVx (red/purple, bearing seat on one half have diametrical cut from previous owner) Gone
  • YYF Protostar (Gravitsky ed., noticeable vibe, no damage though)
  • YYF Supernova (black with silver dipper, some dings which blending into color, no vibe, no box)
  • YYF Skyline (silver, no engravings)
  • Cold Metal Ice Cream (raw, oxidized, raw marks, slight pulse)
10 Likes

Ah it appears what I was going to show you had already sold! My bad! Cheers!

2 Likes

Someone is selling a glitch caribbean sea on Facebook BST

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

to the top

to the top

to the top

to the top

to the top

to the top

@Brandonb7 dragon slayer colorway

1 Like

Thanks man! Me and Sergey have talked he’s an excellent guy! Thanks actually just finally acquired one!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like