WTS - Small case and yoyos; LF RSO The End pt2 Prelude

Hello.
First thing first - please, DO NOT POST in this thread unless you tagging someone, use private messages to contact me.

Shipping from Russia, $15 per one yoyo, for multiplies we can work something out. Covid still affecting on shipping times, so be prepared for unpredictable delays.

Would accept trade for RSO The End pt2 (Prelude). Missed drop because of misunderstanding, but still want one :smiley:

What i have:

Gsquaredyoyos Life, in Berries and Cream. Mint, with box.
$120

CLYW Boy, in Sage green. Mint with box and pin.
$60

Brokenyoyos Sumo raw polished, no visible damage, no box. Got vibe, similar to powdercoated yoyos.
Still payable.
$100

Yoyopalace Ethereal, in special brown with engravings. Mint, with box.
$80

OneDrop Halifax in Shogun. Mint, with box.
$60

OneDrop Downbeat OG Dragon slayer, near mint to be safe, with box.
$80

HSpin Pyro66 black, never thrown, mint with box.
$85

Small case, made of aluminium. Lockable, fresh pre-cut foam, could contain from four to probably six yoyos, depending on size of them.
$15

16 Likes

Ah it appears what I was going to show you had already sold! My bad! Cheers!

4 Likes

Someone is selling a glitch caribbean sea on Facebook BST

3 Likes

@Brandonb7 dragon slayer colorway

3 Likes

Thanks man! Me and Sergey have talked he’s an excellent guy! Thanks actually just finally acquired one!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 for the sumo

4 Likes

good looking out bud, i’m going to
pass
for rn
though… thank
you!!!

3 Likes

Finally feeling better after second shot of anti-covid vaccine. So, to the top we go once more!

2 Likes

You had adverse reaction to the vaccine?

2 Likes

Well, yes, sort of.
Got my injection in the middle of the day of thursday, started to feel cold by the evening of the same day, and got heat and headache all night long, could not sleep. In addition to that had to go to the bathroom and kitchen every hour, liquid gets out and refilling, you know. Felt weak on a second day, stayed at home all day.
First one, a month ago, was like nothing - none reaction, but i got tested prior it and there were some amount of antibodies found, very little.

5 Likes

Intense! Sounds like your body said no thank you to synthetic mRNA. Glad you got through ok!

2 Likes

So what’s left?

1 Like

Everything what you see in first post - still available. I can take group photo, if you want.

1 Like

@Ian_Bender

1 Like

Ty!!

1 Like

Is the life first gen or second gen?

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea. Please educate me about the difference :smiley:

2 Likes

First run has a thinner axle post that is common in all art throws and the second run has a thicker axle post that lines up better with the bearing and is G2 specific. @_void

1 Like

Right. I just took it apart and compared it to my other two Lifes, and i can not see any difference. I don`t have any information from previous owner about this particular Life either. This leaves me in the dark, because i have no clue about from which run my other Lifes are. What i can tell for sure, it is one of them is in Caribean Sea color scheme (glitch), so please figure it out yourself.

1 Like

There weren’t many life’s of the second generation. It was a pretty recent change and only one or two runs from G2 have had it so far. Berries and Cream would definitely be a first generation life :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes