WTS - Mint and used - Brokenyoyos, CLYW, OD, Yoyopalace, HSpin, old YYF. Updated 02/14/2021

Hello.
First thing first - please, DO NOT POST in this thread unless you tagging someone, use private messages to contact me.

Shipping from Russia, $15 per one yoyo, for multiplies we can work something out. Covid still affecting on shipping times, so be prepared for unpredictable delays.

From now i will be throwing in a free extra yoyo to accompany every higher end one you buying from me. Effects while supply lasts.

NO TRADES RIGHT NOW. Need to gather funds.

What i have:

Brokenyoyos Sumo raw polished, no visible damage, no box. Got vibe, similar to powdercoated yoyos.
Still payable.
$130

OneDrop Intro in Saturday Market. Mint, with box.
$80

CLYW Boy, in Sage green. Mint with box and pin.
$85

Markmont Magnum Opus Cobalt King (prototype), one miniscule scrape on the edge (can be seen on picture), it arrived from Mark this way. Gorgeous royal blue color. With box.
$145

Yoyopalace Ethereal, in special brown with engravings. Mint, with box.
$100

OneDrop Halifax in Shogun. Mint, with box.
$80

OneDrop Downbeat OG Dragon slayer, near mint to be safe, with box.
$100

HSpin Pyro66 gold, never thrown, mint with box.
$100

HSpin Pyro66 black, never thrown, mint with box.
$100

Lot of three yoyos that i`m not using - $50 shipped anywhere worldwide. Also serving as deal sweeteners for stuff listed above :smiley:
I want them gone, need some space in my case. I can sell them separately, with a bit higher price, but really prefer to pack all of them in one box and send to one place. List, condition and photos are down below.

List of cheap ones:

• YYF CZM8 (purple, one microscopic silver dot on one rim, no box)
  • YYF Primo (green/black acid wash, stripped threads in one half, couple small rubs that i`m not able to catch by camera, no box, will add a couple extra bearings to it), basically “modder fodder”
  • YYF Skyline (silver, no engravings)
12 Likes

Ah it appears what I was going to show you had already sold! My bad! Cheers!

2 Likes

Someone is selling a glitch caribbean sea on Facebook BST

@Brandonb7 dragon slayer colorway

1 Like

Thanks man! Me and Sergey have talked he’s an excellent guy! Thanks actually just finally acquired one!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

To the top. More stuff added.

To the top

To the top

To the top

To the top

@fatguysnacks247 for the sumo

2 Likes

good looking out bud, i’m going to
pass
for rn
though… thank