What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

That peach looks like a good time. What’s the weight on that @chaosgow?

1 Like

Hows the new surveil compared to the new surveillance

1 Like

Its alright just plastic loudness is a bit much after awhile surveillance definitely alot better i like it alot right under my sleipnirs

3 Likes

The logo is pink! I’m experimenting!

It’s 65g but because it’s 58mm, it plays closer to 62g. It’s pretty wild.

6 Likes

Looks super dope!

2 Likes

pink

4 Likes

that is definetly a big hand and a regular sized yoyo, not a regular sized hand and a small yoyo

4 Likes

That Polybius looks great!

4 Likes

The Peach feels so strange, not at all like I expected. It plays super floaty yet really stable for an organic. Kinda mind-boggling if you ask me! I also love the raw finish on it; it makes it looks super clean. The Polybius also plays lighter than I expected lol, especially since I was thinking it would play similarly to the Raytracer. At first throw it feels like it’ll be able to handle anything and everything I throw at it, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Overall really pleased with both of them, and I’m looking forward to hopefully playing with more of your designs. Initially I was unsure about the size of your designs, but seeing how these play , I’m confident you know what you’re doing!

4 Likes

There’s something about larger yoyos for me. They perform better and feel nicer on the string. They don’t move as well naturally but it allows you to be more deliberate with your speed. The performance lets you push them a bit more so in the end you might get the same amount of spin at the same speed, but if you slow down you get way more.

I’m glad you enjoy them, thank you for taking a leap of faith with me!

6 Likes

I really like that you’re pushing size limits and making yoyos that don’t really fit in the standard. I definitely think you’re onto something.

Now I just need to find a way to get my hands on a Spright :eyes:

4 Likes

Win the bind contest!

Seriously though, I’m going to make it. It’s super fun, like a Crucible on steroids. Mega

6 Likes

Yesterday’s mail day, an upgrade to my yoyo picture machine.

17 Likes

How can your photos get better?!

5 Likes

I really like how solid and powerful this yoyo is. And, of course, I love its lustrous gold color.

17 Likes

Mail day!

#green gang @twitch77

12 Likes

B-Grade Die-Nasty! Said cracks would be present, but it has no cracks and is glass smooth. Made on July 1st, 2010.

12 Likes

Just scored the commanding generals coin from my last post. I’m pretty freaking stoked.

15 Likes

B-grades from yoyofactory. Raw popstar and a paolista.

16 Likes

Woot woot! Represent!

5 Likes