What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nice, wonder what I’ll get. Pretty excited

2 Likes

I’d swap it and say the Hummerbird is shaped like the SF SF.

Gotta wonder which companies has their products (CAD designs sent to) machined by FPM / Yoyofriends.

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Preordered this on Black Friday, finally got it on this past Friday, and I gotta say it lives up to the hype.
Only complaint is that it came with a second bearing, but when I tried to put it in, it’s too small (I’m not a fan of grooved bearings, which is what came in it).
G2 AL7 Bomber Banshee
Edited-8116

17 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

You might actually like it - not as much of a hard V as I thought it would be. Kinda like a skinnier Top Deck

3 Likes

The Banshee is not … at all… like a skinnier Top Deck? :thinking:

4 Likes

No new yoyos, but i got new strings and gloves :>image

11 Likes

Cool man, what kind of strings did you get?

2 Likes

Holding them one next to the other and the profile is kinda similar. Also was just a loose association of a yoyo I know Chad has and the Banshee, which I remember him mentioning he thought he wouldn’t like because of the V shape.
Maybe the design got tweaked a little for the AL7?
Not saying they play similarly, and the rims are way different, but the inner walls have a similar shape.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll get one eventually. It is a solid community favorite that has stood the test of time and honeymoon phase, so it has to be pretty nice.

3 Likes

For sure worth picking one up. Can find some good prices on them via BST.

Oh and happy cake day / birthday / something.

4 Likes

Not what I was expecting, but still very fun! Thanks! @codinghorror

17 Likes

Twins!

There’s no way I’m the only one excited about this…

19 Likes

Of course not! I would to hear your opinions on the Ti-Vayder :grin:

2 Likes

Vayder*

Strange spelling there. Looks like some movie character name when you spell it like that.

6 Likes

Fixed, wouldn’t want a lawsuit on our hands.

I’m so out of it today, only getting 4 hours of sleep really does something to ya.

5 Likes

Ayyy

2 Likes

That envelope.

2 Likes

I got the same one :joy:

2 Likes