What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Lots of threads on this

5 Likes

Youā€™re so welcome!!

4 Likes

Thanks @twitch77 and @codinghorror!

Post for context

20 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I wanna give shout outs to:
-@gregoryfromearth for the custom wooden stand he made and sent. Itā€™s made specifically to fit Deep States.
-@GoYoYuRu for being amazing and sending me the orange side effects so that this awesome black/orange Deep State could be completed,
-DrewASong (a dude on Reddit) for selling the orange Deep State to me for an amazing price just to be nice and help me complete my dream yo (a green/orange Deep State)ā€¦
-and of course to @codinghorror for doing this for Chad!

7 Likes

Iā€™d love to find an orange set too!

But I really need 'em to be ultra-lites and I donā€™t even know if One Drop ever made orange ultra-lites.

5 Likes

Nice! Post your review, compare the Deep State and the 650b!

1 Like

Looks like we did it. After years of borderline harassment of YYF and Gentry, the yo-yo community got what it demanded.

This Aqua refuses to be captured accurately, itā€™s definitely not this deep blue.

Going to wait to give feedback but my main initial thought is that this might be the ideal width for me. I posted in the signature yo-yo that 46.5 seemed right for a hypothetical signature and that turned out to be the specs here.

18 Likes

How does it play?

1 Like

Going to hold off on feedback for a bit and wait until I give it more play. Iā€™m impressed so far though.

3 Likes

Wow dude. Nice haul. Really interested in the Dominator myself. I just sold my META, which I thought was pretty great especially for the money, and the Dominator looks like a better, bimetal META. How do you like it?

Also, does that KĆ¼ntosh QV have a blast finish, or is it one of the newer ones with pyramatte? Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s the former, and one I was looking to buyā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

The Dominator is one of my favorite bi-metals. At this stage I own four. I think it is the best value in bi-metals out there, tbh. Better than the Impulse S or MYY Stealth, both of which are less expensive and good, but not nearly as good as the Dominator, IMO.

That orange Kuntosh is blasted, though it isnā€™t quite as matte as some other One Drops I have which are very matte/blasted (for a One Drop).

2 Likes

Does it grind well? The originals were supposed to be really great at grinds.

Do you know what the colorway of yours is called? I have the Octane Orange, which is pyramatte, and it looks quite different, both color and finish.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to grind yet, so I canā€™t answer that myself.

But it is definitely a different shade of orange than Octane Orange. This one is, more or less, the same orange as my Parlay and Format:C, whereas the Octane Orange is closer to gold than those are.

3 Likes

LJ hooked me up @vegabomb

15 Likes

Whoaā€¦that looks sick!
What is it?

3 Likes

General yo KLR. Im a huge general yo fan. @the_general makes great throws.

5 Likes

It almost looks like itā€™s made of glass! Just insane!!

Any chance you could use it in an upcoming video?

3 Likes

Ya it has a really shiny coat to it.

And maybe 1 day haha.

4 Likes

Umm this is HR, if I see you using anything but Retic in your vids Iā€™m calling local management.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes