*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

@TotalArtist: Those pictures are amazing, thanks for sharing! I especially like the ones of the yo-yo spinning, very cool! I wish the caps would show up better in a photograph, they were my favorite part (YYE symbol soda blasted on Smooth Move style) but they’re just too light to show up :slight_smile: Your collection is stellar, very neat!

Thanks for the great yo-yos Nick. Keep up the good work. I’m so happy I got the prize. I have had my eye on it forever. ;D

Hello everyone,

For reasons that are out of my control neither I or Spin Dynamics will be able to utilize facebook for the forseeable future. My account has been disabled unjustly (and permanently it seems), and due to the headache this is causing I now plan to move on from facebook and pursue other avenues of social media. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to correct my facebook issue I welcome them, but it looks like I’m gone for good on there. In the coming days and weeks I will be on here much, much more and will be relaying product and company info primarily through here. Info on how to follow Spin Dynamics on instagram, twitter, and google + to come once I have everything set up. Thanks for your patience and support!

-Nick

The Spin Dynamics Instagram page is now active! I’ve posted some pictures of our latest products, and expect many more in the near future. I got word from our machine shop today that the next run of Monkey Fists and Flows is close to the end of the machining phase. I’ll be bringing my phone with me into the shop at the end of the week to check on things and take some photos. Please follow Spin Dynamics on Instagram!! Our facebook page is still currently down, but we’re working on it. Thanks everyone!

-Nick

That knot looks freaking awesome, you should sell them as a trinket.

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ll make sure to pass that along to my buddy who made it for me for the contest.

Monkey Fist is a great undersized throw, glad to see they are still in production.  It’s among a handful of current undersized throws that I would recommend to people.  Kinda like an undersized MVP.

1 Like

I agree. ;D

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5473/9623792542_163fcb93e9_z.jpg
IMG_5325 by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

Nick, you should make most amazing tutorials for most amazing tricks. It would be most amazing. It should be called “the Most Amazing Spintorials”

1 Like

Yes, this! Starting with the Palli palm grind bind. :wink:

I could not decide on a Monkey Fist, or a Smooth Move. I’m more of a grinder (look out JD ;D) so Nick recommended it to me.

Hey guys, yeah I’ve been thinking about doing some tutorials for a while now. I’m in the process of rebuilding facebook pages for both Spin Dynamics and myself (so if you guys get a request or want to friend please do so, trying to get it back where it was before), but I’m thinking once everything is up and running I might do a tutorial section. Maybe one a week highlighting some of my favorite hard tricks and combos, just so I can share with you guys a bit more. Doug Kapinos of Team SD will be helping out a bunch also, so there will also be posts from him.

Glad everyone is as excited about the return of the Monkey Fist as we are! I’m heading into the machine shop very soon to test out the Monkey Fists and Flows from this run, and I’ll be armed with my Galaxy s3, so watch out for lots of cool pictures!

2 Likes

I’m excited to see the new monkey fist colors

Ok, we never really left, but it’s been a very busy fall and I wanted to update everyone on what has been happening.

So much to do and so little time. Spin Dynamics has had a lot of things cooking behind the scenes, but I’ve been unable to pull the trigger on anything for a little while due to my intense schedule. Classes and homework have continually placed some of my fun projects on the back burner, but things are beginning to open up.

News:
-A new run of Monkey Fists and Flows have been machined and are ready for anodizing.
-Benji Sharib placed 2nd in the 17+ category at the YYE Throwdown back in October. Congrats Benji!
-Shane O’Donnell just had a birthday! Happy Birthday Shane!

Some of you may remember that our facebook page was erased at the end of August. It’s been a while, but I’m finally bringing it back up with a slightly new look! Spin Dynamics puts a team concept first, and I wanted our new cover to reflect that. I will once again be posting updates here on a regular basis, and will be checking messages on this page.

**Also, please click ‘like’ on our facebook page to make sure you stay up to date. If you like our page between now and December 24th, you’ll be entered to win a Spin Dynamics yo-yo from our next run!!

Thanks!
-Nick

I will and do ‘like’.

Thanks Ringo! We’re getting a great response from everyone so far. Very glad to have things back up and running :slight_smile:

Hey nick when can I get a pokeball and a monkey fist? I’m really interested in that undersized yoyo.

Hey Russ! Monkey Fists will be available really soon, just need to be anodized. It’s a really great undersized. It’s strong, sturdy, and forgiving with crazy spin times. As for the pokeball Flow, I think there are still two available on YoyoExpert? Doug has the only B Grade one

i’ll shoot you a pm.