Slestak’s seconds

I have a few throws that I don’t give much time to. I’m trying to get my collection below 20 and keep it there. There are a few marks on some of these but all play perfect. I’m selling them very affordable because I just want them gone. No other reason, none of them are vibey or mistreated. All pricing includes shipping and a discount will be given for multiple purchases. US only please. If international is desired we can discuss that. Also PayPal F&F would be appreciated. I am really not interested in trades as I am thinning out and I honestly feel pretty content with what I have now. Thanks for looking and I hope you will all clean me out. :smiley:

Up first…Freehand One AL. Has a mark where previous owner tried to pry the caps off. Plays perfect and comes with counterweight. $20
For that price… I know someone wants to beat this Freehand to death!!:rofl:

Here’s a perfect Confusion for you!! Strung with Throw-Yo 8cp string and plays amazing!! $20

Next up is a Snack that has been modded to take a half spec bearing and play responsive. It is a super fun and pocketable responsive throw and can easily be turned back to unresponsive. I don’t mind doing this for you if you ask. It has some aluminum specks showing. $20

I have 2 spin tops I’d like gone as well. Both Trompos Space. One Graffiti Roller and one Fixed-Tip Neptuno. $15 each.

Thanks for looking.

8 Likes

Feel free to buy it all…please…help a brother out!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Omg a 20 dollar harbinger due to a stuck shim is wild. The desire to buy it just to get the shim out somehow is strong but I don’t need to. Is what I keep telling myself lol. Good luck buddy. These are amazing deals

3 Likes

Those shims will not come out without some sort of destruction. I promise you…I tried. :rofl:
And there’s a shim in each side. The increase in gap width is minimal and it plays incredibly. I just really don’t care for fixed axle play.

1 Like

So many steals here.

It’s really hard to stay frugal when you do this Steve :triumph:

:laughing:

But there are a few things I’m eyeing. I’ll have to see what’s left next week.

Don’t sleep people. @Slestak75 is a solid dude and these prices are hard to beat.

2 Likes

Ohh first thought was I wonder how steady I can be with my drill press or dremel

1 Like

I would never discourage a person from trying though. :grin::+1: I didn’t have a ton of tools to work with.

1 Like

If it’s not gone by mid next week I’ll hit you up and gamble on the attempt to free it from its fixed life

1 Like

:raised_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::raised_back_of_hand:

2 Likes

So tempted by that Harbinger…

2 Likes

I figure if someone likes their Harbinger Fixed and standard…this is an incredible opportunity to have both and not have to worry about switching. :smiley:

Also: if you don’t want your arms hurt…don’t stick them inside…because I’m twisting hard here!!!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Man id take you up on some of these if I didnt havr my eyes set on the Shutter Elite lol.

That modded Snack is a STEAL! I’m sure it plays great both ways lol.

Also, dude whyyyy did you mod the Harbinger!?!?! The tinker monkey got ahold of ya lol.

3 Likes

I tinker with everything…everything!!

3 Likes

Butterfly AL, KC Typo, and Yomega Groov sold and heading to the Post Office. Daily Bump.

2 Likes

Will the Snack still accept a full size bearing, or only half-spec?

1 Like

Yes it will take the standard bearing and I’ll even switch it back for you if you like. :grin:

2 Likes

Were the posts shortened?

1 Like

The posts were shortened slightly. Here is a pic. There is still ample meat around the post. I’m thinking this might have been like .05” from each side. It was very little.

2 Likes

What did you use to cut it down?

Just a small, fine tooth file.

1 Like