show off your gsquared yoyos

Yeah I know. And I was thinking you meant to say DS got the inspiration from mine :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Perfect Storm Quake

1 Like

Just like the Worlds Skywalker!!! So glad someone else is doing this color schemeā€¦looks so freshā€¦I dig that light blue alot

omg is Perfect Storm going to be a general release colorway? Any plans to put it on the collab yoyo or Aftershock? I really donā€™t want to break my ā€œno doublesā€ rule, butā€¦

Well see how people like it.
Wonā€™t be on the collaboration.
Is on some tritons.
Not sure about the AS

1 Like

Love that perfect storm quake. Is it available for sale somewhere?

Majestic Glow Quake

3 Likes

I feel like my comments on G2 threads and FB statuses are starting to approach creepy obsessed stalker status but the colorways you are putting out lately are just bonkers good. I canā€™t even say youā€™re giving CLYWā€™s recent releases a run for their money because as far as Iā€™m concerned yours are just plain better. So many neat new ones instead of recycling a ton of the same stuff on yoyo after yoyo. Not trying to knock CLYW, there are still some amazing new ones and I enjoy the classics but G2 has been able to really toss out some interesting color combinations that I honestly wouldnā€™t have expected to work that well. First run of Quakes had some great ones with Deep Woods, Freedom and Snozberries being home runs imo, your recent Albatross/Triton release and now the Perfect Storm and Majestic Glow Quakes.

Whatever your anodizer eatsā€¦make sure he keeps eating it.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Maybe wheaties. Iā€™m not sure.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s some of mine.

5 Likes

Wow!

Amazing collection!

Perfect Storm Triton

2 Likes

Life is good. Sold my Triton/Albatross but added a 2nd Quake. Easily 2 of my all time favorite colorways.

3 Likes

So Purdy.

My dream yoyo at the moment is the Triton or Quake. Not quite sure which one yet.

My current G2 collection.
Iā€™ve got another Triton coming this week. Iā€™ll post an updated photo in a few days when it arrives :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my Big Bang triton I got today ill post a collection pic soon

2 Likes

Just because I like taking photos

2 Likes