Sengoku ERCIM

I’m glad Julio and Shawn took it apart. I have a prototype and, I’m not at all excited by the prospect of potentially adding vibe or causing irreparable damage by disassembling. However, to be clear, before buying the prototype, Julio was 100% forthcoming that the inner cup wasn’t a giant side effect.

Crazy fun yoyo that lets me try all sorts of accidental string placement around the inner cups :slight_smile:

1 Like

not really, side effects have a purpose. in this case it was just a necessity because of the design doesn´t allow the machine to reach all places. So, it needed to be made in 4 parts.

2 Likes

no, the “Trumpets” have the axle hole.

1 Like

actually the proto parts are tighter, they wont come out without damaging the ano. The production have them more lose so i could make more colour combinations. I wont recommend to remove them too much because the reason you just mentioned. can produce vibe.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, i meant it more like a joke. But seriously cool design. Must have been a nightmare to actually produce.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining that. With my extremely limited understanding of anodization, I was trying to figure out how you got the dual colors in the production run.

3 Likes