Selling cheap so i can buy PS3 games

I’ll take the 5050 as well if no one else has taken it, I miss mine.

1 Like

Fair for me I asked about stuff I don’t see listed there just now :heart:

Had just added it to my PM lol great minds

Haha nice, you can take it. I got the accelerated

1 Like

Oh looks like someone else got it. Man! What a mad dash for the blue light special lol :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m very confused by this post to be honest

yeah. i’m sorry guys, this is crazy hard to keep track of everything. if any of you guys have Instagram, DM me on there to make the rest of this a whole lot easier. still working through the DMing trying to figure out who got what. bare with me.

1 Like

If IG is a requirement I’m gonna be out I don’t have one

it’s 100% not required. it would just be less confusing for me is all. i’ll DM everyone on here. but the option is open, if you have IG, lets talk there.

1 Like

ok thanks people! was not expecting to sell all these in 2 seconds flat. updated the main post, got everyone’s address. thanks a bunch people! epic playststion collection, here i come!!!

someone asked about the masamini and now i can’t find our DM in that sea of crazy. hit me up again please. thanks again peeps, hope everyone feels like they got a bangin’ deal.

2 Likes

If the Masamini falls through ill take it. Also this is insane pricing. $15 for a titanium? :exploding_head:

I’ve been plenty blessed in my yoyo life. It’s the least i could do, give someone a chance to get a crazy deal and a titanium. And at the end of the day, i got monies for my PS3 games now. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I grew up with a PS3, it was :bomb::boom:!

You’ll have so much fun;
so sad I missed these deals! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@Snoopy I grew up with the ps1! Ps3 was my high school era, i’ve put thousands of hours on the PS3. But there were so many good games i could never play them all or afford them new. But at the moment, ps3 and 4 games are dirty cheap so i’m stockin’ up on the bangers i missed or re-buying games i traded or bought digital.

1 Like

Ohh right, I forgot I had a ps2 for awhile, but my brother got a ps3 when I was 7? And that was a lot of fun. My favorite game was Spongebob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. (Though it is a ps2 game)

1 Like

I’m pretty sure i got my PS1 when i was 7. Lol i have a core memory of playing gran turimso that day, in a yellow corvette and slamming into the wall and my dad saying “i’m never letting you drive my car”. I’ll also never forget the christmas when we got our ps2. And i’ll tell you man… the graphics jump from ps1 to ps2 was incredible. A feeling you and your generation, sadly missed. It’s one thing to compare them today, but when you were there living it… man… the PS2 blew EVERYONES mind. Seeing those graphics for the first time had an impact on me.

2 Likes

I have some familiarity with that feeling, we never had consoles brand new, so despite being 15, I went from the NES, to the PS2, to the Wii… so I know that feeling, And it’s a great one… I miss it man. :rofl:

Edit: the NES was from my birth to when I was about 5. Then when I turned 5, my brother found his PS2, it blew my mind! Then when I was 7, we got a PS3, but my brothers didn’t let me use it. :joy:. Then sometime after that we got a Wii… my memory is scratchy but I think that’s the correct timeline… when I was 10 we moved from California to Idaho, and I was young enough, experiencing a big enough change, that I hardly remember anything from California. :rofl:

Ok awesome!! You DO know the feeling!! I was lucky in that my lil’ sister was close enough to my age, i didn’t push her away from the games. Lol she’s actually the one that always asked for the consoles and i just played them with her, i’m more into games now than i was back then honestly. Maybe the same actually but my lil’ sister started it for me.

1 Like

I would be into video games, but my whole family has been banned from them. (It was totally our fault for playing too often though)