Project:44 Yoyo Company (News & Updates)

4.0 = coar-tex then?

1 Like

Yep

FAT 2.0S S for soft
MEGA 4.0 for coarse but with 4.0S on the end stands for soft. Apologies for the slight confusion as its been awhile to remember these old classifications :sweat_smile:

For more detailed info, you may refer our string classifications below.

STRING TYPES

STRING TEXTURES

3 Likes

No problem, it’s good that you’re changing to a better naming format.

I’m just trying to figure out which one to buy based on the new naming scheme. I’m sure Heavy Core-Tex is what I am going to be looking for. Thanks!

1 Like

Its been a pleasure to guide you out!
Looking forward to your purchase soon :smile:

2 Likes

Anyone interested in BLACK FRIDAY deals? We’ll post an announcement in a few hours.

2 Likes

BLACK FRIDAY POST
All details are mentioned on our new blog via hyperlink text above.

KEEP ON THROWING!

4 Likes

We are prepping these mini string packs today for black friday orders as a exclusive freebie!

Every order includeds x20 yoyo strings (x10 Yellow POLY-ON string of your choice + x10 limited run of our upcoming string project) while supplies last.

You can head to our website for more info and get our discounts!

• KEEP ON THROWING
7 Likes

CYBER MONDAY IS HERE!
Check out our latest blog post, you don’t want to miss this deal.

4 Likes

Last Call for our Cyber Monday Deals

We received orders from Black Friday and Cyber monday, all parcels will be scheduled to forward to our local post office by Friday this week.

Head out to our latest blog post to see the latest deals and exclusive freebies!

Thank you for your Support and as always
KEEP ON THROWING

3 Likes

To all customers who brought an order from us in Black Friday & Cyber Monday, we deeply appreciate your support!

In a meantime, we’ll send these parcels in the post office today once we are done packing the items + freebies and labeling the shipping details. Expect your Tracking Numbers will be sent via email in a few hours.

Once again, a massive Thank you to everyone!

KEEP ON THROWING

5 Likes

New String Development is on the way, old school players might familiar this show.

More exclusive string series will be announced soon.

6 Likes

Hi guys!

This upcoming 9th of December, we will having a GIVEAWAY PROMO from our international webstore. Further announcements will be posted on our blog post & here on the forum for more details.

Hint: Limited slots are available for the giveaway so don’t miss out this chance :wink:

4 Likes

Greetings Throwers

Our YOYO STRING BUNDLE GIVEAWAY PROMO has now started! Check out our latest blog to see the official mechanics on how to enter.

Limited slots are available, good luck to all and as always KEEP ON THROWING!

4 Likes

Also LUM STRING is now available on our [website]
(Blog)!

2 Likes

Blockquote
UPDATE: 3 orders down, 7 giveaway slots to go.

2 Likes

Glad I ordered one, can’t wait to get my free extra bundle! :triumph::smile:

1 Like

We appreciate your support! :pray:

Look forward for your orders to be shipped soon :person_gesturing_ok:

Blockquote
As of December 10, only 6 giveaways slots left!

1 Like

Hey guys!

Here’s an update for our shipment for those who purchased last week, first batch of 4 orders will be send out to our local post office this friday and expect tracking details will be sent via email.

Also quick note, there are 6 giveaway slots left so you still got a chance to get a free string bundle when you order directly from our website.

If you have any questions regarding this promo, you may hit us via DM and we try our best to respond you!

Thanks again for supporting our independent company and as always KEEP ON THROWING!

1 Like

As the year 2022 ends, we will start our final & biggest SALE ever starting this week! Enjoy our $20 discount on your order, to know more about our promo visit our Blog Post!

KEEP ON THROWING

1 Like