Priced to sell - C3 , YOYOrecreation, 44Clash, CLYW, TOPYO,

Some great yo-yos here, what a shame I’m in Australia.

2 Likes

bump

I had quite a few DMs about the kraken trying to get back to everybody later today .

The snack is a little beast. Great throw

5 Likes

PM about Baryon

4 Likes

bump.

4 Likes

It’s become my favorite EDC. Especially when I’m at work. Easy for landing hop elements long as it’s not a knuckle landing. lol. Forces me to be crisp with combos. Not much time to correct any lean before it spins out if I’m sloppy. Def a top value throw, even at the retail price.

4 Likes

It really is a great size and shape for carrying and plays almost as good as a full size yo-yo. You just need to be a little more careful since it’s a little thinner when landing tricks.

2 Likes

Bump price drops .

1 Like

bump more price drops everything must go .

1 Like

Is the downbeat one of the 20/20 revisions or is it the older one? And if it’s the older one is it still available? I’ve been wanting one of the 70g downbeats for a while but couldn’t ever find one. I’m willing to buy or trade if you’re interested. I have a handful of different OD throws in varying condition that I could stand to lose.

2 Likes

Gonna message you about OD throws

2 Likes

Sorry this is the 20/20 I’ll update the listing forgot they had two types

Sorry Daniel I just realized that you DMd me about the kraken. I thought I had got back to you but I had so many DMs about it I think I missed yours . It was sold unfortunately. I do have other ODs here though .

No worries I understand, I have a post up with the ODs im looking for, or if you want to dm me which you have

2 Likes

Bump .

3 Likes

Bump. Some price drops

3 Likes

Bump .

4 Likes

Courtesy Bump.

That ILYY Lynx is one of the floatiest/smoothest yoyos I’ve played that isn’t titanium. It’s also a 7068-T6 – this price is a steal.

4 Likes

Huh, I didn’t realize it was 7068. Agreed on the price, surprised no one has snagged it yet. Lots of other good stuff here too.

2 Likes

Someone grab that JigglyKanto. I don’t need another one.

3 Likes